Chapter 17

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon spent almost 2months on the cruise ship to film her Chinese-Korean Movie. To say that she misses her family and unnies is an understatement. She misses them dearly that she cannot wait to set foot on the land again.

Her birthday is even coming but she cannot celebrate it with them, ever since T-ara debuted, she had celebrated her birthday with them if not with her family, and now she just have to celebrate it alone.

Well, she wasn’t really alone, her co-stars prepared a surprise for her and she was really touched by the gesture, she appreciates it.

When the mini celebration ended, she went on the deck of the cruise ship, the signal on the middle of nowhere is not great, but she smiled when she saw that her unnies have all messaged her.

            “Jiyeon-ie… Happy birthday…don’t get sick, ok? Unnie is not there to take care of you. I love you”

Jiyeon smiled reading the message Eunjung has sent her. No wonder this unnie is called the T-ara’s forever mom and leader, she always makes sure every is safe and sound like a mom.

            “Maknae-yah… Happy birthday!! Comeback quickly so we can celebrate our dearest Maknae’s bday.”                            - Soyeon

            “Jiyeon-ah… Happy birthday You are a year older now.. hahaha!! What are you doing? Comeback             quick. I’m bored”  - Hyomin

            “Yah! Park Jiyeon… stop growing already… Happy birthday!” – Boram

            “Jiyeon-ahhh…. Happy birthday… what do you want when you come back? Just tell.unnie will buy for             you” – Qri

Jiyeon’s smile couldn’t grow any wider after reading all her unnies birthday messages for her, she felt so lucky for having them as her unnie, that sometimes she even wonders if she ever deserves all the love she gets from her T-ara unnies.

Her parents and her oppa also sent her birthday messages. She was close to reading all the birthday messages on her phone when 1 caught her eyes. It was from Seung Ho.

            “Happy birthday... Jiyeon-noona…”

Jiyeon smiled at being called noona and remembers that she was indeed older than Seung Ho for a few months.

            “I’ll only call you noona today, though…Enjoy your day”

Jiyeon continued to read. It was short message but somehow it manages to warm her heart, not just Seung Ho’s message but all the messages she gets.

******************************************************************************************

Seung Ho kept tossing and turning on his bed, sighing as he momentarily peek at his phone before throwing it to the side and continue with his tossing messing his bedsheet.

“Arghh!!!” he grumbles as he sat up and grabs his phone again only to stare and sigh at it.

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter