Chapter 18

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

After almost of staying on the cruise that sails on the wide ocean, stopping on different European country, from time to time, Jiyeon is finally back on the land.

She is finally standing on the concrete ground happy to back home. Yes, home. Even though people of Korea are hostile with her and her unnies, she still has her friends, family and specially T-ara. There is no reason for her to go moping.

“AHH~~~ I’m finally back!!!” she mumbles to herself as she smiles widely.

“You looked so happy…” Lee Dong Gun commented as he walked beside Jiyeon.

“Yes… I miss my parents, oppa, and unnies…” Jiyeon commented. “I can’t wait to see them again…”

******************************************************************************************

It’s only been a week or so since Jiyeon had returned to Korea from her luxurious cruise trip. Seung Ho is sitting on his bed looking at his phone while wearing a big smile on his face.

            Jiyeon: I’ve only been back for a week and they wanted to send be back to that gigantic boat~ T_T

He smiled reading Jiyeon’s message, ever since Jiyeon got back, they haven’t seen each other in person since they mostly got busy but they did communicate via message and sometimes short phone calls.

            Seung Ho: It’s not a boat. It is a cruise ship.

            Jiyeon: *pouts emoticon* doesn’t matter…

            Seung Ho: Hey.. Don’t sulk… atleast you got T-ara noona with you now.. you won’t be bored.. you have                         someone to play with.

            Jiyeon: O.O Play with? Yah! What am I? A kid?

            Seung Ho: hahaha.. Just kidding….

            Jiyeon: Pfftt… but yeah… atleast I have T-ara unnies with me.. They are all getting excited. They are                                 already packing their bags since yesterday.

            Seung Ho: when are you all leaving?

            Jiyeon: Tomorrow… speaking o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter