Chapter 1

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has not been long since Seung Ho’s release from the army. His manager advise him to go to KBS building for the negotiation of his comeback project which is Joseon Magician. Though he hasn’t officially accepted the role he was considering it.

 And as he walked on the empty hallway, he once again saw her. Just like how he saw her from almost 2 years ago, she was again sitting alone on the bench with her back leaning against the wall, only this time she wasn’t sleeping.

 A smile crept at the corner of his lips. He stood still at his place and enjoyed the view in front of him. He examined her and noticed how much weight she lost in the 2 years he was away and how she sighed as if she is pouring all her troubles with it.

 He couldn’t help but to also feel the sadness within her. Slowly, he took his steps towards her.

 “What’s so interesting on the floor that you can’t keep your eyes out of it?” he jokes trying to make his presence known to the young woman.

 “Ohh??? Seung Ho-ahh…” She seemed surprised seeing him in front of her.

 “Yeah.. It’s me…. So how have you been Jiyeon-ah?” Seung Ho asked as he gives Jiyeon his genuine smile as took a sit on the empty spot beside here.

He sincerely hopes she was ok. Not just OK because that was the right and usual answer to his question. But because she was really ok.

 But he knows by just looking at her earlier. She still wasn’t ok. Though she is trying. And makes him even want to help her more.

***************************************************************************

 It hasn’t been long since T-ara finished their Sugar Free promotion and yet they are having a comeback again with the remake of Chinese Hit Little Apple.

They didn’t get to have a proper break so of course they are tired. They are dead tired to be honest but none of them complained about it.

They are not in the position to be complaining right now. Afterall that has happened in the past. They are just grateful that they can still stand on stage and perform.

 But still, no matter how much the Queen’s call them “Goddesses” they are still human at the end of the day. They get tired; they get sick and even bleed too for goodness sake.

 Often time, Jiyeon the maknae of the group asked herself “Why did I even get into this industry? Why did I even become an idol?”.

If it weren’t for her unnies and family who had always been there for her, she might have given up already.

 Sure, being a member of one of the best girl group in their era was already tough, and to add to that she is the maknae-slash-visual-slash-main dancer of the said group. So she needed to put an extra effort for the group.

 She never hated it actually. She was glad that she could be helpful enough to boost their popularity. But sometimes it just gets tiring.

 Physically and emotionally.        

 Jiyeon never really had a proper break ever since her debut. To the point where she even performs even though she is sick and injured. That is how determined and serious she is with the things she does.

 She is a strong woman; she wouldn’t let anyone know her weakness. That is why she always has that cold surface. It’s been her shield from getting hurt.

 But the truth is, she is just a little kid who is still growing and needed love from the people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter