Chapter 10

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And just as they had expected Seung Ho and Jiyeon and been extremely busy with their own schedules. T-ara once again coming back and forth from Korean to China to perform and had TV guestings while Seung Ho had been busy preparing for his movie comeback and a lot of other activities such as fanmeeting and fansigning.

Jiyeon in on her way to meet her unnies for a TV guesting and as she walks inside the building she suddenly saw someone whom she hasn’t seen in years.

And in an instant she suddenly felt stunned in her place. She found herself unable to walk and just remained on her spot as she looked at that person’s back. That person is facing her back on Jiyeon but Jiyeon couldn’t be mistaken who that person is.

She got mixed emotions running all over her. She didn’t exactly know what she is feeling right now. She felt as if her head felt heavy, her vision also did get blurry, as if there is something on . All in all it wasn’t a nice feeling at all. But there is nothing she could do but remain stunned on her place. Watching as the person happily chats with her peers.

******************************************************************************************

Seung Ho on the other hand is also heading to the same building that Jiyeon is at, though he wasn’t expecting to see her today.

But as if fate is on his side, as he walks on the hallway he found her once again, a small smile crept at the corner of his lips. How many times had it been already that he had found her at the hallway?

He wanted to call her but he stopped when he noticed something odd about her. There is something odd right now. Jiyeon was standing and not just standing, but she was standing in the middle of the hallway which makes it odd and she isn’t moving at all.

Seung Ho looked around and following the direction of Jiyeon’s head, he saw a couple of idols gathered together and happily chatting. Seung Ho wondered why Jiyeon is looking intently at them.

It was so obvious that Jiyeon is looking at then right now, he exchanged looked from Jiyeon to the other idols it was then he realized why Jiyeon was looking at them, one of the crowd is Jiyeon’s friend.

Wait….Were they even friends? Truth… He didn’t know. But one thing is clear. Jiyeon is in pain right now. He can see by the way Jiyeon clenched her fist and her hesitation to move forward. Contemplating whether to take a step or not.

 And so he decided to walk towards her and all of a sudden he puts his hand on her shoulder and twist her body so Jiyeon would be facing him.

Jiyeon was surprised by the sudden movement on her back but she was relieved to see that it was only Seung Ho holding her shoulder. He was looking straight into her eyes and then he looked at her back and slightly bows.

The people Jiyeon had been staring at for a while must have noticed them and greeted Seung Ho so he bowed back. Jiyeon wanted to look back when Seung Ho stopped her. It was easy because he still had his hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t look back,…” Seung Ho gently said as he looks at her in the eyes.

“But….” Jiyeon said weakly.

“Why do still want to go there when you know you would only get hurt?” Seung Ho asked.

"Because I...I was the one who dragged her into this” Jiyeon said as her voice cracked. “It's my fault she got chased out of our group…” Jiyeon added trying to control her emotions. And Seung Ho could only listen “Since it's my fault she became like this...! Is it so wrong to go her?"

“It is not your fault.” Seung Ho firmly said and takes her hand and drags her away.

******************************************************************************************

Jiyeon just lets Seung Ho drag her. As they walked out of the building they reached the parking lot. Seung Ho then stops walking but didn’t let go of her hand.

And that is when she looked at their hands and somehow she wondered how come her hand seemed to perfectly fit his hand. How come it seemed to bring her comfort having it wrapped against her own hand?

She just kept looking at their hand until Seung Ho finally noticed that he was still holding hers. Seung Ho then immediately lets go of her hand and looked awkwardly at her.

“Sorry…. I didn’t mean to… ah…” Seung Ho said couldn’t look at Jiyeon due to embarrassment.

“It’s ok…” Jiyeon answered with a light smile and Seung Ho finally looked at her.

“Ah… Are you ok?” Seung Ho asked. He knows that it was a dumb question to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter