Chapter 13

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Days have passed and there is a picture of Jiyeon circling around the net, it was nothing malicious though, but it is a picture of Jiyeon inside a Japanese restaurant where she is not alone but neither was she with T-ara and that kept the fans wondering who she went with.

Flashback

Feeling indebted to Seung Ho’s help recently, Jiyeon thought of a way to thank him and resorted to treating him some nice food.

Jiyeon took her phone that was placed on her bedside table and decided to message Seung Ho first to know when he is available.

“Seung Ho-ah… Are you busy?”  - Jiyeon texted and after a good 5 minutes a reply came in and she immediately reads it.

“Sorry for the late reply…” Jiyeon first read and smiled. It wasn’t really that late of a reply. “I’m on a shooting right now… but I’ll done by the afternoon, why do you ask?- Seung Ho

“It was ok, I didn’t wait long… so you’re done by the afternoon… can I meet you then by dinner?” - Jiyeon

“Sure…” Seung Ho immediately typed with a smile on his face. “But why do you want to me?” he asked.

“Great then….! Let’s meet at the Daizzang Japanese restaurant, what time would be good for you?” Jiyeon asked.

            “Hmm… I still have to drop by home and change... So how about around 7pm?” Seung Ho suggested

            “Ok… so I’ll see you later. Bye” – Jiyeon

            “Ok.. See you” – Seung Ho

And suddenly Seung Ho found himself looking forward the afternoon and meeting Jiyeon. He did almost all of his scenes wonderfully and without NGs.

“WOAH!!! Looks like Seung Ho-ssi is so inspired to work today…” the director teased seeing Seung Ho’s great job and Seung Ho just shyly smile.

******************************************************************************************

Wearing a white polo topped with a red jacket Jiyeon headed to Daizzang Japanese Restaurant and waited for Seung Ho. She didn’t wait too long though for Seung Ho arrived just few minutes later than her.

“So… what’s up?” Seung Ho asked with a bright smile as he seated infront on Jiyeon.

“Hmm….” Jiyeon pretended to think. “The moon… and probably billions of stars??” Jiyeon playfully answered making Seung Ho chuckles.

“I don’t mean that.” He sighed. “I mean.. Why call me here??” he asked and looked around at the fancy restaurant.

“Nothing much…” Jiyeon answered with a small smile in which Seung Ho furrowed his brows. “Come on, let’s order our food” she suggested and started looking at the menu in front of her. “It’s my treat so choose anything you like”

“You are treating me??” Seung Ho said with a confused look.

“Yes…” Jiyeon answered without taking her eyes away from the menu. “So hurry and choose anything you like.”

“Anything?” Seung Ho asked in confirmation.

“ANYTHING” Jiyeon answered with much emphasize to her word and even before Seung Ho could say anything the waiter already came to get there orders.

“Are you ready  to order Sir, Ma’am?” the waiter politely asked.

“Ah... Neh…” Jiyeon said. “I would like this one.. and this.. and this one too” Jiyeon said as she points at the menu and Seung Ho couldn’t tell if Jiyeon actually knows what she is ordering or just randomly choosing orders by pointing.

“And also this one….” Jiyeon added to her endless orders and she noticed Seung Ho is staring at her in half amusement.  “What?” Jiyeon asked seeing the look on his face.

“Nothing.. Nothing…” Seung Ho shook his head and smiles. “But can you finish all that?” he asked.

“Of course I can..” Jiyeon answered confidently. “And if I can’t… I can just have it wrapped up.”

“Ok…. If you say so…” Seung ho answered and sets the menu down.

“What about you, Sir? Do you want to add something?” the waiter asked.

“Oh?” Seung Ho looked at the waiter. “Hmmm…” he thought for a moment.

“Just order anything you like… I mean it.” Jiyeon said.

“Then… I just have one of this.” He answered and pointed something from the menu.

“is there anything else you would like to add?” the waiter asked.

“No… Nothing... Thank you” Seung Ho said.

“Ok sir… I’ll serve your orders in a few minutes” the waiter informed and went away leaving Seung Ho and Jiyeon.

“Ok… so now tell me… what’s the occasion?” Seung Ho asked.

“Well… I still owe you a meal remember?” Jiyeon retorts with a small smile.

“I remember… but isn’t this quite posh? I only treated you a cup of coffee and a slice of cake and you treat my into a Japanese cuisine feast. Such generosity you have…” Seung Ho jokes.

“Eii…. Just think of this as my payment for helping me about the incident last time” Jiyeon said.

“You know that you didn’t have to pay me for that…” Seung Ho commented sincerely.

“Ara… but I want to… so take advantage of it… not every day I go treating a friend into a feast…” Jiyeon jokes with a bright smile. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter