Chapter 20

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Ho didn’t know if his eyes are playing with him, on several news portals, Jiyeon is once again the headline of the news.

But this time it is different, she is yet again involved in another dating scandal, another; if you count that Yesung-Jiyeon dating scandal fans speculated.

The only difference now is on the other article it confirms the news. He cannot believe it, he is reading it, but he still cannot believe his own eyes, maybe he should check an eye doctor when he is free.

                                    “It is true that Jiyeon is currently dating Lee Dong Gun.                                                                                          They became close after filming their movie   together.”

“How is this possible?” he asked himself. “They just recently met each other on the cruise…. And Jiyeon haven’t told me anything…”

He was so lost in his own train of thought that he didn’t hear it when some knocked on his door and his mom entered his room.

“Seung Ho-yah.. Why are you still not dressed?” His mom said.

“Neh??” He looked so surprise at the sudden appearance of his mother inside his room. “What is it omma??”

“I said why are you still not dressed. I thought you are meeting Jiyeon-yang today??” his mother reminded him.

And it hit him, he was about to meet Jiyeon today, he was so lost in his thought that he momentarily forgotten about it, he hasn’t received any message from Jiyeon cancelling their meeting, so he guessed that they are still meeting.

“Ah.. Right… I’ll prepare now…” He said as he got up and his mom left him alone to change.

******************************************************************************************

T-ara once again gathered around the practice room, but one member is missing; Jiyeon. The article just got released and their entertainment Representative had already released a statement confirming the “rumor” now “truth”.

“Do you think it is ok for her to meet him right now?” Hyomin asked sounding a little worried.

“She needs to meet him anyway….” Eunjung commented.

“This might even be the last time she is going to meet Seung Ho…” Qri sighed.

“What are we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter