Chapter 12

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon looked at Seung Ho as if she was studying him, she puts her hand below her chin and smiled at him, that kind of smile that anyone who knows Jiyeon well can tell that she is thinking of something funny right at that moment and Seung Ho just furrowed his brows as he looked back at her.

“wae?” Jiyeon asked as the smile on her face never left. “Are you going to apply to be one?” Jiyeon mischievously asked making Seung Ho flustered.

“WHAT!! OF COURSE NOT! I was just curious that’s all…” Seung Ho defended himself furiously making Jiyeon burst out laughing.

“BWAHAHAHA!!!!” she laughed out loud and Seung Ho could only stare at her in bewildered state.  “I know... I know…. I was just joking… why are you so flustered…?” she teased and Seung Ho looked away.

“My God! Park Jiyeon… next time... Remind me never to ask you such question again.” Seung Ho said exasperated.

“Hey… I was just joking… don’t get mad…” Jiyeon said trying to console him.

“I’m not mad… but seriously…. Don’t make that kind of jokes again…” Seung Ho said sounding serious.

“Wae?” Jiyeon asked.

“Because…” Seung Ho said and suddenly moves his face close to Jiyeon’s face, their face are so close together that it seemed that it is not more than a foot apart.

“Mwoyah?” Jiyeon awkwardly asked as she moves her head back but it didn’t do any difference at the distance of their face.

“Because I might actually believe it” Seung Ho muttered as he look straight into her eyes and smirks at her by the end of his sentence and it is Jiyeon’s turn to be flustered this time.

“Neh?!” Jiyeon uttered in complete shock, she didn’t expect Seung Ho to say something like that.

“BWAHAHA!!” Now it is Seung Ho’s turn to laugh. “Now who is flustered?” he said with an evil smile.  “You should have seen your face”

“Yah!” Jiyeon lightly hits him by the arm. “You scared me…” she mumbles. “Next time… remind me also to never make a joke around you…” Jiyeon whined making Seung Ho smiles. The guy surely knows how to tease.

“You started it…” Seung Ho retorts.

“Neh... Neh…” Jiyeon said as she nodded her head. “I’ve learned my lesson…” she added.

“But you still haven’t answered my question…” Seung Ho said and Jiyeon gives him a frowning look. As if she was asking him if he really wanted to know “So…” he smiled at her and so she sighed.

“Ok.. Ok... I’ll answer it… No. I haven’t had any boyfriend.” Jiyeon answered flatly.

“Seriously?” Seung Ho asked in disbelief. He couldn’t believe that a beautiful girl like her hasn’t had any boyfriend at all.

“And now you doubt me?” Jiyeon answered with a frown as if she was just offended by his question.

“OH! No… no... I didn’t mean it like that…” Seung Ho defended quickly. “What I mean is… how can you have not a boyfriend even before?” he explained.

“Maybe because I am not likeable enough…” Jiyeon said and there is a hint of bitterness in her voice that she tries to hide.

“Oh! Come on!! That is not completely true…” Seung Ho said trying to cheer her up.

“It is… I have a lot of flaws… I’m just not good enough…” Jiyeon said almost incoherent but Seung Ho managed to catch up to that.

“Eii.. Why are you being so pessimist…? I know that someone will fall in love with you…” Seung Ho said with a light smile trying to convince Jiyeon to believe his word. He was sure that there some who will love her. “Your flaws, your scars. They will love you altogethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter