Chapter 19

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon walked back and forth in front of MBK CEO Kim Kwang Soo’s office for a good 5 or 10 minutes while fidgeting her finger.

Taking a deep breathe, she knocked on the door and heard the familiar voice of their CEO telling her to come in, she took another deep breath before turning the knob and entered the lion’s den.

“Have a seat…” the CEO said as he stand up from his seat behind his table and walked to the couch in front where Jiyeon politely seated as told. “How are you?” he asked with a small fatherly smile.

“I’m good Sajangnim…” Jiyeon answered, nervousness was obvious in her voice.

“I’m guessing you know why I called you here…” the CEO commented.

“Neh...” Jiyeon nodded. “It’s not true Sajang-nim… I swear!! Sunbae-nim and I are strictly just friends!” Jiyeon defended. “I don’t know how….” Before Jiyeon could even finish her words she was interrupted.

“It is true…” Kwang Soo said with no emotion at all.

“Neh? Ani-yo Sajang-nim… I’m telling you it is not…” Jiyeon countered not getting the fact that the CEO was not actually asking her but telling her.

“I’m saying it true…”

Jiyeon isn’t stupid enough not to know what is exactly happening right now, she didn’t need to be told the third time to get what it means.

“But….” That is the only word that she manages to say as she tries to tighten her grip on the sleeve of her jacket that is hiding her eyes.

“I’ve already talked with the CEO of FNC and they will be releasing the same statement.”

“I understand….” Jiyeon said in small voice as she nodded her head/

“Aren’t you even going to ask me why?” Kwang Soo asked looking rather curious at the calm Jiyeon.

 “I think I already know why” Jiyeon smiled but it didn’t reach the eye. “if that is all…I’ll be talking by leave now Sajang-nim” Jiyeon bowed.

******************************************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter