Chapter 2

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 years since the last time Jiyeon had seen Seung Ho. And just like 2 years ago, he found her sitting at a bench. They seemed to only see each other 2 years after another. And so when Seung ho asked her for a drink, she didn’t hesitate and answered. They were good friends anyway.

“Sure! Why not?” Jiyeon agreed and flash a bright smile towards the young man making his heart flutters.

 “Really?” he confirmed as he also smiles brightly at her.

 “Of course… I would love that….” She said followed by a sweet smile.

 “Me too…” he commented in a low voice.

 “So I’ll just call you later after our recording, ok?” Jiyeon said making an OK sign with her hand.

 “ok…” Seung Ho followed and also shows an OK sign. But then it sinks in to him what Jiyeon had just said. She would call him. “Wait!”

 “wae tto?” Jiyeon looked back once again and asked the question in a cute manner.

 “Did you just say you would call me?” he asked in disbelief.

 “Yes…. Why are you so surprised about that?” Jiyeon asked in confusion.

 “You have my number?” Seung Ho asked making Jiyeon furrowed her brows.

 “Of course I do… did you forget that you wrote it on my palm?” She answered as she rolls her eyes and even showed him her palm.

 Of course he remembers, he just didn’t think that Jiyeon actually saved it. Since she never actually called nor messages him.

 “Dude! Do you have any idea how much I go through just to erase it before the recording? You used a permanent marker for goodness sake!” she added.

 Seung Ho could only smile at Jiyeon’s remarks. Did she just call her Dude? Again her boyish side is showing but he didn’t mind. He likes that part of her.

 “What are you smiling at? Are you having fun knowing what I went through because of that?” she asked as she throws him her famous death glare and Seung Ho could only smile some more.

 “Mian… My fault…. In return… I’ll treat you something good later…” he said trying to bribe the not-so-angry-dinosaur.

 “You better be..!” Jiyeon said and smiles at her. “I’ll get going now… see you later…” she said and quickly runs.

 “Don’t run!” Seung Ho shouted. Worrying she might trip or something. But she never listened anyway and just waves her hand with looking back.

 ****************************************************************

2 hrs have passed and T-ara’s recording was done. Jiyeon quickly informed her unnies that she won’t be joining them later and will just meet them at practice.

 “Unnies…. I’ll be going first…. I’ll just meet you guys later at the practice room.” Jiyeon said as she fixes her things inside her small bag.

 Her unnies have always wondered how she can put all the things they needed in that small bag of hers when they need at least 2 bags for it. Well…. She it is Jiyeon anyway. She doesn’t really need much make up to her pouch.

 “Where are you going?” Soyeon who was there to support her members asked the maknae and in an instant, she became the center of attention of her unnies.

 “I’m just going to meet Seung Ho.” Jiyeon honestly answered and Eunjung being a fangirl of Seung Ho quickly perks up.

 “Seung Ho? You mean Yoo Seung Ho?” Eunjung asked.

 “Neh… Unnie… we met earlier…. Do you also want to come along? I’m sure he would love to see all of you…” Jiyeon answered and invited innocently.

 “Ani… Just enjoy your day with him” their leader Qri answered knowing that they would only interrupt the little-date of the youngster even though their maknae seemed oblivious to it.

 “You sure?” Jiyeon asked for confirmation.

 “Neh… we are sure” Hyomin smiled brightly which seemed suspicious as she exactly knows what the others are thinking. Their maknae might actually have her very first date.

 “Arasso… I’ll be leaving then..” Jiyeon said and wears her scarf around her neck; the weather is getting colder since Christmas season started.

 “Annyeong!” the rest of T-ara waves at their maknae.

 “They are acting weird” Jiyeon mumbled to herself as she walks on her way to meet Seung Ho.

 ********************************************************

 Seung Ho seated on the bench as he blows air on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter