Sohyun

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 (Sohyun's POV)

 

"Everything's going to be fine," I told my friends after noticing that they look worried about Hyemi and Min Rin. They all looked at me and turned to continue the movie. I chuckled and as I was about to eat my popcorn, the bag was empty. I must had finished eating it when I focused on the TV Screen. I stood and went to the kitchen alone, not wanting to interrupt the others. 

I was also thirsty so I searched a can of soda in the fridge. Suddenly my phone rang. I got my can of soda and got the call. 

 

"Hello?"

"Sohyun!"

"Oppa! What is it?!"

"Where are you right now?"

"Didn't I tell you? I'm having a night party with the girls!"

"Please.. I want you to come home, now!"

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

"I had a bad feeling!"

"I can't just go back-!"

"Please!"

 

His voice sounded sad. He really wanted me to go back. I didn't understand. What was going on?! I went back to the living room and left as quickly as I can. "I had to go! Sehun's calling for me!" "Whaat?!!" I heard Ahra saying that with a tone. I ran to the bus stop. As I waited... I found Hyemi near the place and was sitting on a bench. 

 

I saw her crying and as I was about to walk towards her, the bus arrived. I wanted to know what had happened to Hyemi but I also was worried about Sehun. I love both of them but I had to choose one. 

 

Hyemi is my be

Please log in to read the full chapter