Ahra

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 32 (Ahra's POV)

 

I came into the airport waiting for the B.A.P's return along with the other fans. "Where is he?" There were a lot of people wanting to see their return; journalist, reporters, fans... I heard a sudden cheer. Fans were screaming as the 6 men walked out of the glass door. I wanted to hug Zelo but how? How on earth I do that with these people around me? What did I do? I ran across those people, pushing them away and jumped over the line. Zelo was surprised to see me running towards him, so he stopped and waited for me. I hugged him and he hugged me back, even though we knew there was a crowd watching us. I walked beside him going into a rest building. The screaming crowds were no longer can be heard as the door closes. 

"I missed you so much!" I hugged Zelo once again. "I missed you too," he replied and hugged me back. While I was hugging him, I saw Himchan. He looked upset. I loosen the hug and asked him, "are you waiting for Hyemi?" Himchan looked at me, surprised. He looked awkward.. "Yeah." "Maybe she's still outside," Daehyun interrupted. Himchan just smile. Yongguk pressed his hand on Himchan's shoulder and told him, "you must find her." I looked at Zelo who looked worried. Himchan nodded and went back outside but he went back in. He panted, "wow.. there are a lot of fans out there.. maybe later." We all chuckled. 

It was 9 am and Himchan was searching for Hyemi outside while Zelo and I talked about a lot of things. "There were these fans wearing my face as their shirt. I was making a derp face," Zelo told me. I laughed, "haha, maybe I should

Please log in to read the full chapter