Complete

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapters Completed

 

“Min Rin!” Jimin called as she went inside the room. She was astonished to the beauty of the beautiful bride wearing a white dress and a tiara. Her hair was beautifully arranged up on her head.

She looked like a queen.

“Wow…,” Jimin sounded. “Oh, my little sister is getting married!” Jimin hugged Min Rin who hugged her back. Ahra was there too, helping with the makeup.

“I can’t wait for the groom to see this!” Jimin spouted and took a selfie with Ahra and the bride. Min Rin smiled to Jimin’s words.

“When you’re on honeymoon, you better use this!”

Yuna suddenly came into the room and gave a small bag to her happy friend. Min Rin peeked what’s inside. It was red clothing, so soft.

Yuna winked at her, “It is y!” The girls in the room laughed. Min Rin thanked Yuna for the gift and gave her a hug.

Sohyun and Hara walked into the room as they heard the sound of laughter, “what did we miss?” They chortled.

Hee Jung was at the waiting place, greeting guests. “I’m so happy for our Chanyeol,” said Luhan besides her. She smiled to his words as she greeted the B.A.P, one by one, who was one of the invites.

“Where’s Ahra?” “She’s at the bride’s preparation room,” she answered Zelo’s question. He nodded and walked away after saying thanks.

“Where’s Himchan?” she asked Youngjae. Youngjae smiled to her question.

 

“He’s with Hyemi.” Hee Jung smiled to his answer and nodded.

 

“Kai?!” Yuna was surprised to see Kai at the hallway going to the bride’s room. “You shouldn’t be here! You should be at the groom’s room!”

He pinched her cheeks and put his hands around her waist. “I can’t help it. I wanted to see you wearing that beautiful dress I bought for you,” he looked her from head-to-toe, “and it really suits you.” He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Yuna hugged him and said, “You looked handsome in that tuxedo.” He hugged her back.

 

Sohyun went into the wedding place as she sat on one of the prepared chairs with Sehun.

Everyone sat and chatted with the others beside them as they waited for the wedding to start. The wedding bell chimes, Ahra was surprised by this.

Zelo ignored the bell and continued kissing Ahra. "MMM!" Ahra tried to stop the kiss.. but instead she kissed him back.

Ahra and Zelo walked quickly with their hands tied together. “This is your fault that we’re almost late for the wedding!” Ahra blamed Zelo. “But you kissed me back! So it’s both our fault!” Zelo replied back.

As they both sat, the piano started playing.

The groom stood waiting for the bride. Th

Please log in to read the full chapter