Min Rin

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 (Min Rin's POV)

 

I went out searching for Channie with the support of my friends. I called him, and messaged him that I'm coming to his house. Even there wasn't a reply, I kept moving and running. I ran and ran as if I'm about to lose something so important... before its too late, I just wish to say at least those three words.

 

DING DONG

I rang the bell of his house. I was anxious, I didn't know what to say to him... I was trying to think of something when he opens the door.

"Yes?" I could hear Channie's voice as he opened the door. He looked surprised... with him being speechless, I quickly hugged him. "Woah..," he sounded. "I love you.. I love you...," I cried.

 

I want him to know that I still love him.. so he wouldn't leave me. I managed those words, I felt that the burden inside me lighten. Channie hugged me back, I could feel him smiling. "I love you too."

 

I pushed his chest away and gazed his eyes. "If you love me, then why didn't you-!" He cut me off, "I had to.. I want you to think of me only and you did, right?" "So all of that was just-!" Before I could finish, his lips touches mine. I could feel myself heating..

 

"I'm sorry to hurt your feelings.. I hated to see you cry. I'm sorry for being selfish," he whispered.

 

I smiled and hugged him once again.

 

I don't care what kind of attitude he has, I will always love him.<

Please log in to read the full chapter