Ahra

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 (Ahra's POV)

 

I went back home and was surprised when I found Zelo was sitting on the doorstep. I panic and wake Zelo up by shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes and rustled, "baby, why are you so late?" I looked at him nervously. "Didn't I tell you that I'd be having a party with my friends tonight?" I sat by bending my knees and looked at him with a worried face.

Our eyes were gazing at each other and as I sighed, wanting to look away, he softly put his large palm on my cheek. He slowly pulled me and our lips meet. I couldn't stop looking at him who was kissing me, passionately. He pulled away his lips and I could feel him breathing. "I wanted to see you. I missed you," he whispered.

 

.... His eyes looked like they were in love. I stared at him as his words made my face flushed with pure red. "Oppa, I.. I love you. I will always love you," I blurted those words. I wanted him to know that I still love him yesterday, now and tomorrow. What Min Rin did before as she ran to search Channie just to tell those three simple words, just to tell that she still loves him, taught me something so valuable that I will never forget. 

He smiled lightly at me. "I know. Who doesn't love me?" I rolled my eyes after hearing those words of his. How annoying. He noticed that I was annoyed and hugged my small body as he chuckled.

 

"I love you too. I will always love you whenever, wherever and whatever you do." 

Please log in to read the full chapter