Min Rin

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Chapter 33 (Min Rin’s POV)

 

I spurted the liquid that just entered my mouth as I red Ahra’s message. ‘Hyemi’s gone! Himchan’s searching for her! If you guys can come to Hyemi’s house, then come! I’ll be going after Himchan with Zelo!’ I wiped my face and told about it to Channie whose face was all wet because I spurted coffee on him. “Let’s go!” I entered his car and he drove. We arrived at the old house that I used to share with Hyemi and found Sohyun, Sehun, Yuna, Kai, Hee Jung and Jimin using their umbrellas. Hara wasn’t there yet. I hurriedly went out of the car.

“Min Rin!” Jimin called for me. “Take a look at this!” It was a note from Hyemi. ‘I thought my dreams to reach the sky, the moon, the stars, will make me happy. But I was wrong; it only made my life worse. There is a solution to this matter… That is to stop dreaming. I'm happy now, so don't you worry.’ I flipped the small paper and saw a drawing. It was a drawing of Himchan! I was devastated. “We need to do something!” I pulled Channie’s hand. “Channie, just for this one last time, I asked you to help find a friend,” I felt bad for always counting on him. He smiled and brushed the hair away from my eyes, “for you, I would do anything.” I hugged him. I looked at the others. They smiled at me. “Let’s go search for them together!” Yuna claimed. Jimin, Hee Jung and Sehun were asked to stay there.

With hopes and wishes, we went together into the tree area where the others went. We called their names and the r

Please log in to read the full chapter