Eun Ah/Yuna

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 30 (Yuna's POV)

 

GAH! Kai was hugging me behind my back. It was still night time. I was surprised to his sudden movement while sleeping. 

"I just remembered I promised to protect you."

Kai's words were tingling into my ears. I held his hands and was smiling happily. I could feel his breath close to my neck. "Kai, you're so protective!" I chuckled. Suddenly, he moved. His face was close to my ears. I could feel his lips touching my cheek. I looked at him, who was above me. His eyes were cold but he was smiling. He put his head on mine as we gazed at each other. "So what if I'm a protective hus- I mean boyfriend! I love you!" Was he about to say 'husband'? I removed that question from my head when he suddenly kissed me! Hmm! I then just.. go with the flow. 

He went back to his part of the bed and looked at me. I turned around to look at him too. "What should we do tomorrow night?" he asked me, smirking. "Are you saying we should go on a date tomorrow?" I replied back feeling excited. "Oh, um..." "Eh? Was I wrong?" I was quite disappointed but when he told me, "actually I was trying to say that we should do tomorrow night but.. going on a date is a good idea too," I blushed so hard. I pinched him as he chuckles. "Playing around with me, eh?" I was embarrassed. He looked at me with his eyes widen, "but.. I'm serious!" I pinched him again, "I'm really serious!" he repeated.

"So where do you want to go on our date?" he

Please log in to read the full chapter