Hyemi

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 (Hyemi's POV)

 

KNOCK KNOCK 

Min Rin entered the room and stood behind me. I looked up to see her face. "So how did it go?" she asked with a sweet tone as she put her hands on my shoulders. "I'm almost finished," I answered.

"Not about your work... Sigh, about you and Himchan! I knew you lied on the phone."

"What? I told you the truth!" 

She pouted. "Will you ever trust me?" She looked a little upset. "Hey, I should ask the same thing at you. It wasn't a lie! Have I ever lied to you?" She glared at me with her lips shut, yup, I always lie to her. I always play around. She pinched my cheek. "OW! It hurts!" I exclaimed. She stopped and told me with a soft tone, "I guess you're not lying to me this time but I know that your heart hurts much more than how I pinched you just now." "Ehem.. your pinches is much more worse than a broken heart," I joked. She pinched me again feeling annoyed. Ah, it has been a long time since I joked around with Min Rin. 

 

Min Rin left the room and went into the kitchen. I looked at the clock, and it was pointing at 5 pm. I was working for 6 hours non-stop. I was tired but working was the best way to waste my time. I couldn't look at my phone because I was afraid that I would miss him. So I stood and stretched my hands. I heard a rock n roll music from the kitchen and I chuckled as I heard Min Rin was singing loudly. 

 

I went out of the room and stared at

Please log in to read the full chapter