Hyemi

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 (Hyemi's POV)

 

"Can you get me those boxes?" Min Rin asked. As I went to get the small boxes that Min Rin pointed, I peeked what's inside. I smiled as I see our albums and books that we piled together. 'Min Rin's leaving...,' I reminded myself. 'She was always there for me and now she's leaving.'  I carried them and put it at the frontyard. Min Rin was throwing away things that she doesn't need. I joined her. Min Rin smiled as she sees me helping her. "It is nice of you to help me," she thank me. 

"Hey, that's what friends do. And I don't think you can do it all on your own."

"Oh.. so you're underestimating me, huh? I'm strong, you know."

"Hm? How strong are you?"

"I can turn the house upside down."

"Make sure you don't turn your husband's house upside down!"

"Well, if he was cheating on me, I won't hesitate to do so."

 

We joked around. I wished this moment could last longer. Min Rin would be very busy with her job and family now. I don't think she would have time to worry about her friends. Suddenly, a car parked in front of the house. It was Chanyeol. He came to pick up Min Rin's things. As he arrived, Min Rin went closer to him and gave a smooch. I carried one of the boxes to Chanyeol's car. "Ah, I'll put it inside the car, you can just put it on the sidewalk," Chanyeol told me. 

We finished. Chanyeol and Min Rin stood near the car as I was standing in front of them. I w

Please log in to read the full chapter