Sohyun

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 (Sohyun's POV)

 

Oh My God! OMG! Chanyeol and Min Rin are engaged!! I'm so happy for them. I looked at Sehun who was cheering for the engagement. I wondered when will it be our turn. I went to hug Minnie along with the others. "Congratulations, Min Rin!" We all said. Hyemi who was crying hugged her longer, she let go and wiped her tears. "I guess, I'll be living alone now. I'm happy for you." Oh right, they were roommates. Poor Hyemi... "Hyemi, I'm going to miss you..," Min Rin hugged Hyemi once more. It was pretty sad. "Hyemi! I can be your new roommate!" Ahra volunteered. "After all, I'm living alone too." We all nodded in agreement. We were so happy for Min Rin. 

"You better take good care of Minnie!" Jimin said to Chanyeol. It sounded threathening. We laughed at Chanyeol's reaction. He looked afraid and now aware. "Channie always takes good care of me, Jimin!" Min Rin replied as she sided her hubby. How cute. It was 4 in the afternoon and Sehun was fidgeting. I knew that he wanted to go home. "Minnie, I think Sehun and I will go now. Thanks for the free food," I said my final thanks.

I watched as Sehun was saying his salutation to Chanyeol. After that, we left the restaurant and walked back home. We entered the house with a smile on our face as we felt happy for our friends engagement. Sehun laid down on the couch and was watching TV as I grab something to drink. "That was really romantic," I started. "Hey, hey... look at this

Please log in to read the full chapter