Min Rin

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 (Min Rin's POV)

 

These few days, I noticed something different. Hyemi always stays inside the house, doing her work. She rarely goes out anymore. She only goes to the park once in a while. I thought to myself that she maybe had problems with Himchan or something.

 

"Hey." Channie surprised me. "Are you thinking of somebody else?" "I'm only thinking about Hyemi, that's all. No guys." Channie held my hands on the coffee table. "Tell me, what I can do so that you only think of ME?" he said with a grin. His eyes were slightly charming. I felt hot somehow. Channie was about to say something but I saw Himchan outside the coffee shop through the transparent glass. "I need you to wait for a minute," I told Channie.

 

I was wondering that maybe I can do something to cheer Hyemi up, to help her.

 

"Himchan!! Wait!!" I yelled. Himchan turned and looked at me who was tired of chasing him. "What?" he asked without figuring. "Umm...," I didn't know what to say at first. "You... do you have like argues or something with Hyemi?"

"No? Why?" He didn't look hesitant though so I believed him. "Oh... is that so..," I looked down.

 

I went back to Channie. Channie wasn't there. I knew this would happen. I'm already used to his attitude. He dislikes me talking with other guys. So I searched for him.

But then... I found him talking with a girl. I thought that he was just trying to do a payba

Please log in to read the full chapter