Min Rin

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 (Min Rin's POV)

 

I went inside the big apartment. Channie was carrying the boxes inside as I was fascinated to the large room. I was starting to miss my old house where I live with my housemate, Hyemi. Ah, Hyemi... I miss her. I went into the kitchen. I felt strange with the new athmosphere. I put my hands on the counter. 'Sigh, I'm going to use this place to cook for my dear husband.'  I smiled as I thought of that. Channie was being quiet at the living room, I called for his name from the kitchen, but he didn't reply. I went to see him, but he wasn't at the living room anymore. 'He finished carrying the boxes, where is he?'  I was wondering. 

I wandered through the hall way and entered a room. I saw a large bed. It must be our bedroom. Suddenly, Channie attacked me from behind. He was hiding behind the door! I fell onto the bed. He chuckled to my frightened reaction. He kissed me.. I put my hands around his neck as I too kissed him, passionately. As he pulled his lips away, we gazed at each other and when we were about to kiss again, my phone beeped. We paused for a while and there were more beeps. He turned to a sitting position as I followed along. I checked my phone, there were a lot of messages from the group. Yuna needed help searching for Kai. I turned to look at Channie and he peeked at me too.

"Do you know where Kai is?" I suddenly asked. It was so sudden that Channie was surprised. "Yuna is searching for him. I have to

Please log in to read the full chapter