Eun Ah/Yuna

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 (Yuna's POV)

 

I jumped out of the bed and found out that I was in a hospital. I looked at the surroundings and none was there. "How--?" "You fainted near the sidewalk." A man in a suit walked towards me. I remembered that I was crying but I didn't remember what happened after that. "What happened before I fainted?" I asked slowly. I thought he knew something but I was mistaken. "I should be the one asking that." He looked at me with eyes of curiousity. 

I must have been dizzy last night that I lose consciousness. I turned to look at the man. "Are you my saviour?" "I guess so," he shrugged. "You can call me D." GASP! D? Somehow I know that name. I'm sure I've heard it before. I tried to think back but I noticed the guy name D was waiting for me to introduce myself. "I.. my name is Eun Ah but most of my friends call me Yuna," I stated. He looked satisfied.

 

CLACK The door opened and the nurse walked into the room. She greeted D and me with a smile. D stood. "I'm grateful to see you are fine. I have to go now." He bowed and as he was about to leave, I called for him. "Wait!" He turned around to face me with a surprised face. "I wanted to say, thank you for saving me." As I finished those words, he smiled and continued his leave.

 

The nurse told me that my conditions were fine and I just need some rest. I left the hospital and took a bus. "I haven't eaten breakfast," I reminded myself. My stomach growled. M

Please log in to read the full chapter