Eun Ah/Yuna

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 (Yuna's POV)

 

"Breakfast is ready!" Hee Jung called for me and I went downstairs. I had been staying at Hee Jung's place these past few days just because I don't have any other place to live. I didn't want to disturb the others with their love life so Hee Jung who was still single at the time was the perfect choice. I sat and ate breakfast with her. "I'm going to my mother's house this afternoon. Do you want to go with me?" she asked as she swallowed her rice. I who was busy eating looked at her. I stopped and answered, "I had to submit my papers later so I don't think I can." She continued eating and nodded while doing so.

She finished eating first and as she was washing her dish, she adviced me, "I think you should go and check Kai. He must have problems and you need to be there to help him." I looked at the leftover food on my plate. "But he told me to leave him alone."  Hee Jung knew about what happened cause I told her about it. "Then he's wrong.. no.. both of you are wrong," Hee Jung stated. I turned to look at her who was checking the fridge. "If you both love each other, you wouldn't want to be separrated."

"So you mean... we don't love each other? Is that what you're saying?!" I was angered by this. I love Kai and... Kai loves me? I stood and took my plate with me. Hee Jung who was drinking water shaked her head. She stopped and continued, "You have to ask that to Kai.. whether he loves you or not." I washed my plate as

Please log in to read the full chapter