Hyemi

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 31 (Hyemi's POV)

 

"B.A.P surely has arrived by now..," I talked to myself who was sitting at the usual table that Min Rin and I used to eat dinner together. It was 9 am and the clouds were starting to gather to block the sunny day. I stayed at the house, feeling tired of yesterday. I should be visiting Himchan but .. I thought that our relationship has been kind of awkward. It was quiet. I was thinking about the clouds that looked like they were about to cry for my sake. I gave up sitting there and went outside to the lonely field of daisies not far from the house. It was just a small field though but the daisies were beautiful.

I sat there and pick one. I looked at its petals and smiled to myself. I pulled its petals one by one and said, "he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not.." 

"He loves me... he loves me not." The last petal fell. I felt a little upset but I tried to hide that.. "Haha.. what am I doing? I must have faith in him! This thing is just... not right." Sigh.. 'Why am I talking to myself?' I thought. "What? I'm used to talking to myself ever since I was little! Even though, there are thousands of friends of mine out there, I can't trust them to listen." I paused for a while and laid down on the grass below the dark clouds. 

"The only one who listens to me.." 

I could feel raindrops on my cheeks. It was about to rain but I just kept staring at the sky.

"is me."

I closed my eyes as

Please log in to read the full chapter