Min Rin

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember.. Channie is Chanyeol.. Minnie is Min Rin..

 

Chapter 18 (Min Rin's POV)

 

Hyemi was back to her cheerful self and as a friend, I'm happy for her and I have no need to worry. So, I was checking my patient's conditions in the hospital cause that's my job. I work as a doctor for skin irritation. Working as a doctor is a serious job. Everyday, I will have to check my patient's records, have calls, meetings, working late at night... I'm very busy but helping others, curing them and seeing them smile is something really wonderful that it felt like I saved someone and I'm the hero (well of course I save them). It is my passion.

It was my break. I went out to the park and stood near a tree. I had a miss call from Channie so I called him back. "Ah, Minnie! I'm sorry for disturbing you earlier," Channie's voice could be heard from the phone. It was nice to hear his sweet voice. It made my heart warm and fluffy at the same time. "So what is it? Is there a problem--," my words were cut. "I want to hear your voice." Huh? I was nervous, I looked around and found no one was there. Phew... I was embarrassed of my red face. Channie's voice was deep and manly that it almost melted my heart. "I had problems at work today. I can't get my dancing right! I'm really depressed," he complained. "Your voice, your words, your cute emotions.. ALL about you--" he paused for a while. 

 

"ALL about you, makes me happy. That's why I called

Please log in to read the full chapter