Hyemi

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 26 (Hyemi's POV)

 

The stars were showing up theirselves one by one. The clear sky were then filled with little sparkles that brighten the field. The moon was up at the sky, so big and warm. The two love birds (Kai and Yuna) were hugging each other, and I felt like a third wheel between them both. I walked back slowly and when I was at it, I stumbled. My foot hit something that made me fall. I took a look and saw something I rarely see in my lifetime. It was a gun! I picked it up, thinking it was just a toy but it wasn't. It was heavy and shiny with silver-colored. 'So cool..,' I thought feeling excited. I am a person who likes new things because I'm an indoor person. I rarely go outside, though I knew many excitements are always outdoor. 'I don't think it has any bullets in it.' I figured and thought it would be awesome if I keep it. So I did. I put it inside my sling bag, thinking it is safe. I went back to the bridge, I didn't want to interrupt those two. My phone was out of battery. I couldn't contact the others to tell them the news. I took a look at the river as it reflects the sky's reflection. Looking at the moon, it gave an image of Himchan's face. He was making silly faces. Hahaha.. I remembered that he usually make silly faces just to see me laugh. 

 

"Have you ever dreamt about being an astronaut?" Himchan asked me that one time. We were sitting on a hill, looking at the moon. We were excaping the party that the Council held for the students. I don't like crowds

Please log in to read the full chapter