Eun Ah/Yuna

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 (Yuna's POV)

 

Kai pats my head as I was studying the words on the computer. "Don't push yourself, okay?" he adviced me. Tch! He should take that advice to himself. Kai left the house to work for his career. The quiet house reminded me of the horror movie that was played in the cinema (that Ahra and Zelo watched).

After hours on the computer, I took a rest. I made coffee and sat down on the couch. I checked my phone and found the group conversation had 300+ messages. It was about Min rin. I wasn't really that concerned about her cause I thought that heart breaks were a normal thing. Soon or later they would go back with just a few support.

I finished my coffee and continued my work.

 

After a few hours, I didn't realize that I fall asleep. I woke up in a daze and the whole place was dark. I searched for the lights. The room was once again bright and I could see that the watch shows that it was already 10 pm! I wondered where Kai is. I called his phone. I was sure that it was ringing, so I sent him a voice mail. Not long after that, Kai sent me a message that he had to sleep at his manager's house that night. I positively said okay..

 

I went to bed. I closed my eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!"

 

I woke up. It was morning. I was shocked due to a dream where I saw a girl whom I've met before scream under a rainy day. It was scary. As I stood, I heard an angry stern voice. I walked th

Please log in to read the full chapter