Hyemi

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 (Hyemi's POV)

 

I reached for the knife.

 

I cut the carrots and joint it into the stew. My roommate was beside me, helping with the drinks. That night was our girl's party night that we normally have every month. I held the party earlier so that we all could cheer Min Rin up. Ahra,Yuna, Sohyun, Hara and Hee jung were coming. Jimin couldn't come because she told us she was busy.

 

Riing Riing ♪

 

My phone rang. "I'm going to take this.. excuse me," I told Min Rin. Min Rin smiled and continued using the blender.

"Hi, who is this?" I asked. I could only hear air from the phone. I was a little worried. "Umm.. hello?" I asked once again. Then, I heard...

"Hyemi... I want you to be here with me."

It was Himchan! I was speechless, shocked but at the same I could feel the tears of joy flowing down my cheeks. I was happy and was aware that he could hear me crying from the phone. 'I can't let him worry about me crying,' I thought to myself. "Hyemi?" his soft questioned voice asked me. I missed him so much. I wiped my tears and replied, "where? I want to see you." He told me to go to the park.

 

I hang up and hurriedly went to the kitchen. "Min Rin, I'm sorry but I-!" Before i could finish, Min Rin cut me, "go. You've been waiting for this." She said with a soft smile. I hugged her, crying. "Thanks!"

 

I ran off. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to talk to

Please log in to read the full chapter