Ending

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

 

On the edge of a steep hill, there was Hyemi putting a gun on her head, trembling. She knew that below that hill is a large road filled with cars passing by. “Hyemi… if you love me, you wouldn’t want to do this,” Himchan was trying to convince her not to kill herself. But Hyemi kept on refusing him, “I do love you. I’m crazy about you that I’m willing to die rather kept being hurt by someone I really love!” Himchan was desperate… he didn’t know what to do at that situation. “Then… hate me, Hyemi.” “What?” “Please just hate me!” Hyemi’s eyes widen; she couldn’t believe what Himchan just told her to do.

“If hating me would stop you from-!”

“I can’t!”

Himchan’s words were cut off by Hyemi’s words out loud. “I don’t know how to change my feelings! I failed those million times trying to think about your bad bits but you don’t have any! To me, you’re perfect!” The rain slowly stopping, Min Rin and Sohyun just came and then stood behind with Ahra, Zelo, Yuna and Kai. They all were just hoping the same thing. Hyemi’s hands were weakened, the gun that was on her head slowly moved away. Tears were flowing down her cheek and her voice was shaking, “I love you, I really love you.” She sat on the ground, crying.

“I did ignore your messages, your calls… I was stressed that I figured it was annoying that my phone rang a few times, I threw it and it broke. I felt bad… I really did. Then, I felt like our relationship has been kind of awkward,” Himchan stated while Hyemi was still

Please log in to read the full chapter