Eun Ah/Yuna

LOVE STORY - QwQ
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 (Yuna's POV)

 

It was fun to get together with my best friends even though we were not that complete without the other three. "It's time to go home!" Hara said loudly. "I'll wait for Hyemi and Minnie (Min Rin) to return," stated Hee Jung. I smiled happily as I listen to the noisy friends of mine saying their goodbyes. As we parted, I walked along the path towards Kai's house. 

I stopped as I stare at my shadow. 'Just go and leave the house,' I remembered those words. That morning was somehow strange. I didn't want to go back there. I was afraid that I would get hurt, especially from someone whom I love so much. 

 

'Should I go back there?' I asked myself. Kai was the reason I came to this city. He shared his house with me because I'm his girlfriend, so where should I go when I'm afraid to go back? Of course, I have my friends to help me.

 

I kept staring at my shadow. It looked like it was about to disappear. Though I knew that my friends wouldn't mind to let me stay at their house, my heart hurts. I kept telling myself that everything's going to be okay but why.. why I keep on rejecting that?

 

I clenched my fist on my chest. I looked on the ground and found myself crying as my tears were dripping from my eyes. "I... I can't live without Kai. I want to stay beside him everyday," I sobbed. 

 

But I didn't want to go back because of feeling afraid of getting hurt.            

Please log in to read the full chapter