Chapter 9

Love Stories

Narrator's POV:

  The next morning, the campers woke up at around 6-6.30am. As usual, Siwon left the room first followed by Eunhyuk and Donghae who went to the beach to surf again. As for Key and Jonghyun, they woke up at 6.20 feeling excited for that day as they were starting their activities! While getting ready, Jonghyun and Key hummed to different songs and by 7am, the both of them had left their room for the canteen. 

  When they were in the canteen, excited chatters could be heard all around and Key and Jonghyun smiled. "I can't wait till later!" Key told Jonghyun excitedly. Jonghyun nodded his head in agreement. The two of them spotted Jessica, Yoona, Yuri, Minho and Onew and walked over to them. "Hey everyone!" Jonghyun and Key said. They all greeted back and went to eat their breakfast. Donghae and Eunhyuk joined them a while later. Jonghyun noticed Yuri and Donghae exchanging a smile, and although he was curious, he kept his mouth shut and decided to ask him later. 

  Finally at 8am, the campers ate finish their breakfast and went to their respective places for their activities. Donghae, Jonghyun, Key, Onew, Yuri and Jessica went for vocal, Yoona went for dance, Eunhyuk and Minho went for Rap, and Siwon and his friends went for basketball. 

--At the Vocal practice room--

  When the campers were in the practice room, they immediately split into two distinctive groups. The blue and the red. The blue on the left and red on the right. The trainer arrived shortly after and briefed them on what to do. After the short introduction, the trainer, Miss Jung, said loudly for everyone to hear, "Now, as usual, i want everyone to sing a short song to the whole class. One by one. Remember, you can also earn points for your group in classes." When no one volunteered to go first, although they wanted to win points, Key raised his hands to go first. Miss Jung saw and said, pointing at him, "Good! We have one volunteer!" The rest of the class turned to look at him. Key stood up slowly and cleared his throat softly then told the whole class, "The song i'm going to sing now is called, "Embrace my Soul."

(Embrace my soul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAehrhNhP-I)

  The blue team cheered to give him confidence and courage. Jonghyun looked at Key, still not used to the fact that Key had so much self confidence. 'But i think he can do it.' Jonghyun thought and watched him from the other side of the room. After Key was sure he was ready, he started singing. Softly but strong. 

  As he sang, everyone was quietly listening to him. Key didn't sound nervous at all, he was completely singing the song from his heart. When he was done singing the song, the whole class, including the red team, cheered and some shouted out praises to him. Key thanked them and sat down again. After that, more people took initiative. 40 minutes later, the whole class had sung finish.

Jonghyun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQm5Et2bFO4 

Onew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgIQiQwaNi8

Donghae: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjmA6JXxOSI&feature=related

Yuri and Sooyoung (another camper): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhH-si24h9c

Jessica: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igv-UILxOi0

  "Okay! Now you have heard everyone! Now i want everyone to choose your own groups and come to me to tell me your group. Remember, you can be in more than one act." Miss Jung said and the campers started discussing. Jessica decided to perform one song with Yuri then, singing a solo song. Jonghyun and Onew decided to sing solo. Key decided to sing solo and also decided to pair up with IU (another camper) on one song. Donghae paired with Ryeowook for one song and Ryeowook sang another song by himself. When they had all decided on their groupings, the teacher told them, "Remember, you have to compose at least one song by yourself, if not you would be disqualified. You may start work now." The campers started to take out their music scores and started brainstorming about which melody they should have for the songs. 

  "This is going to be so interesting." Key thought while he settled down to think of his own song. He had chosen which song he wanted to perform with IU already and now, he just needs to compose one song for himself. After a while, he decided to compose an english song that shows a breakup. He started planning his lyrics and was soon lost in his own world, only caring about his music and nothing else. 


Hello! Another chapter update! They all sing well right? ^^ Love them~ Aww, Key is going to sing in English! Key's english is so cute! Okay, please comment!