Chapter 2

Love Stories

Key's POV:

  I was unpacking my camping bag when i heard the door open. I turned around with a start and saw a guy with black hair and blond highlights standing at the door. "Hello. My name is Kim Kibum, you can call me Key." I said not feeling shy at all. I love meeting new people. I looked at the male standing opposite me, waiting for him to introduce himself. Finally, after a long silence, he walked to the opposite bunk bed and put his bag on the lower bed. After doing so, he turned around and said, "Hi. I'm Jonghyun." I nodded and smiled. 

  "Have you been here before?" I asked, still looking at him. He looked surprised at the question then answered, "Well, yeah. I come here every year. It's my 6th year here already." 

  "Wow, that's cool. You must know many people here then. How old are you?" I asked, wanting to keep the conversation going. Jonghyun shrugged and replied, "Yeah, i do. I can introduce you to people if you want. And same age as you. They put you in dorms according to your age." 

  "Yeah, i would like it if you showed me around and help me meet new people. This place is huge! I'll probably get lost, like, everyday." I laughed nervously. I don't know why but something about Jonghyun made me nervous. Jonghyun nodded his head then said, "Okay, lets go now." I stared at him. 

  "But what about my things? I'm not done unpacking yet." I said, my hands gesturing at my bag. Jonghyun chuckled and gestured at his own bag. "Does my bag looked like it's unpacked? Nope. We can unpack later before going to bed, now we should be talking to people! Let's go!" He said. I laughed and then left the room with him. I was excited to meet his friends and start the camp here! 'He's so kind. I hope i'll be friends with him while i'm here.' I thought. 

  "Where are you from anyway?" I asked him while we were walking to I don't know where. Without looking at me, he said, "Seoul." 

  "I'm from Daegu." I said. 

  "Most of the campers here are from Korea since it's in Korea but some people actually fly here just to come for this camp!" Jonghyun told me. I nodded my head, amazed. 'This camp must be good then.' I thought. Then, as if he read my mind, "This camp is one of the best camps in the world. In my opinion anyway." He said and laughed. "Well, i'm looking forward to it." I said, sincerely. Jonghyun, for the first time since we left the room, turned to look at me and smiled, "You will. I promise you." 

Jonghyun's POV: 

  I spotted Minho and Onew talking with Jessica and Yoona on the beach. "Hey guys!" I shouted to them. Key looked at me questioningly. "They are some of my friends. Come on, let's go and meet them!" I said to him. Key smiled. So the two of us walked towards them. 

  "Hey! This is Kim Kibum." I introduced Key to my friends. "But you can call me Key." Key continued himself. I looked at him in surprise. Then again, i shouldn't be surprised. He introduced himself to me just now back in the dorm when i have not said anything yet. "Key? Why did you name yourself Key?" Yoona asked. 'Good question.' I thought and looked at him, waiting for him to answer.

  "You'll probably think i'm stupid. At home with my friends, i always like to solve problems. School problems and stuff so I called myself Key.. you know to unlock solutions." Key replied with a laugh. The rest of us laughed, but not making fun of him. "That's not stupid. It's cool and creative!" I told him. He looked happy that we did not find him ridiculous. Key continued chatting to Onew, Minho, Jessica and Yoona comfortably. 'Wow, he's so confident and does not seem scared at all, being a new guy here and all. The first time i came here, i hardly talked to anyone at all!' I thought, admiring his self-confidence. 

  After chatting for awhile, it was time for us to go to the hall where the camp director would brief us. The 6 of us walked towards the hall. 

  "So what activities are you going to pick this summer?" Jessica asked. 

  "The same?" Every summer, the campers were supposed to choose 2 activities for a four weeks camp. One activity in the first half of the day and the second activity in the second half of the day. I always chose vocal and beach volleyball. This summer was no exception. 

  "Why? Don't you ever want to try new things?" Jessica asked, as if saying i was very boring to choose the same activities. 

  "I want to perfect my vocal and I love playing beach volleyball!" I said, defending myself. "Anyway, how about you?" 

  Jessica smiled, looking happy that i asked her, although i don't know why she's so happy. "Oh. I'm going to choose vocal and ... I don't know. Maybe i'll choose the same as you!" 

  I gave her the are-you-serious face and she laughed. "I'm just joking. I can't play BV. i'll probably get hit by the ball every time it's thrown at me. I'll probably choose swimming." 

  "Cool. You like swimming anyway." I told her and Jessica beamed. 

  "So..." Jessica started and looked at me. I knew what she was going to ask next. "So... Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked me, winking. I chuckled and replied, "Why is it that you ask me that every year?" She laughed and said, "Still no girlfriend? Tsk." I stuck out my tongue at her and laughed. "Whatever Sica." 

  Just then, we reached the hall and the 6 of us quickly found seats near the back of the hall and sat down to wait for the briefing to start. I leaned back and whispered to Key, "He gives the same briefing every year! Listen carefully okay? You'll know a lot about this camp through this briefing but for me.. i think i'm gonna sleep." Key laughed out loud and said, "What?! You asked me to listen carefully and you are you going sleep?" 

  "Hey, i told you, he gives the same briefing every year and it's my 6th this year!" I retorted and laughed along with him. 'Key will be such a fun person to be with, i can tell. And i can't wait to get to know more about him!' I thought, happily. 

Jessica's POV:

  'I'm sitting right next to him and he's still happily chatting to Key!' I thought. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and sighed. 'I like you so much, Jonghyun. Are you blind or are you just pretending. It's been 2 years since i started liking you! When are you ever going to realize?' 


Hello! chapter update! How is it? This chapter is quite long. to make up for the first one. ^^ Please subscribe if you like it and comments will make me very happy! (: HAHAH :D