Chapter 6

Love Stories

Donghae's POV:

  After the choosing of activities were over, the campers separated to do their own things. I was on my way to the beach to see if the waves were good for surfing at this time. On the way there, i walked past the dancing rooms and i heard music coming out from one of the rooms. 'Weird. We just got dismissed. Who could have started so quickly already?' I thought and walked towards where the music was coming out from. Quietly, I opened the door slightly and peeked in. I was surprised to see Yuri there dancing to a hip hop song. I opened the door wider and went into the room, my own plans of surfing, forgotten. I sat in the corner near the piano and watched her dance. I was surprised that she didn't notice me, seeing that she was facing the mirror. 

  As she danced, i watched her every move. Her body moving to the rhythm and i had to admit she was good. Very good in fact, and when she did the body wave, i have to say it was hot. When she finished dancing, i applauded, giving her a shock. "Donghae oppa!" Yuri said spinning around to face me." I smiled and stood up. "That was very good! I assume you are taking dance here then?" I said and walked over to her. She nodded, blushing. I noticed it and smirked. "Don't need to be embarrassed, your dancing was very good! Do you take dance lessons at home?" 

  "Yeah. I love dancing." Yuri said smiling a bit at me. I smiled back and said, "Most of us are taking dance over here. And the instructors are very good. They are also very strict!" Yuri looked nervous and asked, "Erm, how does the practice here go?" I looked at her for a second, wondering if i should tell her. In the end, i told her. 

  "You know about the competitions at the end of the camp right?" At this, she nodded her head, paying full attention to me. "Well, on the first day of practice, the trainers would ask who would want to dance solo, or group or duo. and then you would be able to choose your groups. Then, you would have to choreograph your own steps!" I said. 

  Yuri opened her eyes wide, "B-but. I have never tried choreographing before. Oh no." I chuckled and said, "You'll be fine, Yuri. If it helps, from our group, Eunhyuk, Key and myself would be here. I'm not sure about the other girls but i think Victoria is in our group. She's very good in dancing, so let's hope she's here so you can pair with her yeah?" Seeing that she still looked nervous, I patted her shoulder. "Or, you can just group with us." I said, winking. That made her laugh and I grinned. "Okay, let's dance now!" I said, walking over to the CD Player to play the music. "I'll teach you a dance i know okay?" i looked at her through the mirror. She nodded her head and moved into position. 

  I played the music and danced. Yuri followed my steps a bit slower. I stopped the music and went through the dance steps with her. Soon, we got the first verse and chorus's steps down. As we danced to the song, I looked at her from the mirror. When i caught her eye, I grinned and she grinned back. When we were done with the whole song, both of us were sweating but were smiling widely. I looked over at Yuri and saw her looking at me. She raised her hand for a high five. I high-fived her with my right hand, and before she put down her hand, i interlocked my fingers with hers and pulled her in and gave her a friendly hug. She seemed surprised for a second before hugging me back. All i could do was smile. i've never felt this way for anyone before. I really hope that this summer, Yuri and I could become very good friends and maybe... something more. 

Jonghyun's POV:

  Breakfast and grouping was finally over! I couldn't wait to go back to my room to grab my music scores and head over to the practice rooms to sing! Although today was another free day before activities started, most of the campers used the time to practice the activities they chose. I had chosen beach volleyball and vocal. And because i liked singing more, i decided to spend the rest of the morning to finish up my half complete music. 

  I opened the door to my room and was surprised to see Key lying on his bed and using his computer. He turned when i came in, and after saying a greeting, he turned his attention back to his computer. "What are you doing in the room on a day like this?!" I asked him incredulously. Without looking at me, he shrugged. After a while, he said, "What is there to do?" My mouth dropped open. 'Is this guy for real?' I thought. I sat on my bed a faced him. "What did you choose?" I asked, hoping that he would put his computer away. And luckily for me, he did. He even off-ed it and turned to look at me. "Dance and vocal. You?" 

  "Vocal and BV" I replied. It was only after a few seconds when i realized that Key didn't know what BV was. "Beach volleyball." 

  "Ohhh." Key said, nodding his head. 

  "That is not the point now." I said, then explained how the trainings in this camp will go. "So, now, using this free time, you should start working on your songs or choreography!" I finished my explaination 5 minutes later. Key laughed, probably at how dedicated i was to my work. "Okay, let's go to one of the practice rooms." Key said standing up, waiting for me. I laughed and stood up too. I shook my head and told him, "We can't really practice together, Key." 

  "Why not?" Key asked. 

  I sighed. "Because, we are not from the same group." Key pouted and i thought it was very cute. "Fine, i'll go find Donghae hyung and ask him to help me. Bye! Good luck with your music!" Key said, then taking his phone with him, he went out of the dorm. I don't know why.. i half wanted him to beg me to let him come with me even though i know i would say no. And hearing him say that he would go look for Donghae hyung... i felt.. jealous? I don't know but i know that if i am not careful, i'll find myself falling for him!

  Pushing all these thoughts to the back of my mind, i took what i needed and went to one of the practice rooms to continue where i left off at home. And when i started, i forgot about what was happening outside the walls of the room. Right now, it was just me, and my music. 


Hello! Another update! Hope you liked it and please subscribe and comment! <3