Chapter 13

Love Stories

Narrator's POV:

  Everyone in the room looked up when Donghae stepped in smiling brightly. Eunhyuk smirked and asked, "Yah! Why do you look so happy?" Donghae grinned and just quietly went and lie on his bed. Eunhyuk hit his stomach and Donghae sat up quickly. He glared at Eunhyuk and hit him back. "Can the two of you stop it?! When are you going to grow up?" Siwon snapped at them from his bed. Eunhyuk stuck out his tongue at him and Donghae burst out in laughter. Jonghyun and Key was just watching them quietly, dying to know why Donghae was so happy. Jonghyun, not able to wait any longer, asked, "So? Are you going to tell us or not?" Donghae smiled then said slowly, "Yuri." At the mention of Yuri's name, Siwon looked at them, full of interest. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah. what about her?" Donghae kept quiet for a few seconds more, loving to keep them in suspense. When Donghae could see that Eunhyuk and Jonghyun were about to kill him for not telling them yet, he looked at Siwon at the corner of his eyes then said, "Yuri is my girlfriend." 

  Eunhyuk's mouth dropped opened, Siwon froze, Jonghyun dropped the book that he was reading. Only Key could talk. "Wow! Hyung! Congrats! That's so cool!" Donghae laughed at their reaction and said, "Thanks Key. How about the rest of you? nothing to say to me?"

  Without a word, Siwon stood up and walked to the door. When he walked past Donghae, he glared at him and left the room like that. Donghae suddenly grew worried. 'What if he went to look for Yuri? What will Yuri say? Will he do anything to her?' Eunhyuk sensed his worries and patted him on his shoulder, "It's okay. He won't do anything to her, and you have to trust her." Donghae nodded then smiled, "Thanks." Jonghyun raised his hand and high-fived Donghae and all of them went back to doing what they were doing. 

  Jonghyun read his book, Key used his computer, Eunhyuk working on the dance, and Donghae went to shower. And Siwon. Siwon went to look for Heechul. 

Siwon's POV:

  I can't believe it. How can Yuri be Donghae's girlfriend? How can the two of them be together? And how did Donghae, that ing loser, get to have a girl like her? I was fuming to myself and had to get out of that room to get some air. I went straight over to the soccer field and texted Heechul to meet me there. I didn't want to talk about it in front of Heechul's roommates. 

  I sat down on a bench and was lost in thoughts. In fact, i was so deep in thoughts that I didn't even hear Heechul coming and calling my name until he sat down beside me. "What happened?" Heechul asked not looking at me, just staring out in the field. Also not looking at him, I said flatly, "Donghae's going out with Yuri." 

  "Where?" 

  "What where?!" I snapped, frustrated. "They are going out. A couple. Dating!" 

Heechul spun to his side and looked at me, "What?!" 

  "I know." I said, closing my eyes. 

  Heechul continued staring at me then asked, "So what are you going to do now?" I looked at him from the corners of my eyes then sighed, "I don't know. What can I do?" 

  "Are you serious? What do you mean by what can you do? Snatch her away from him! You are so much better than that head." Heechul said, in the 'duh' voice. 

  "WELL THAT HEAD GOT THE GIRL AND ME, THE SO CALLED BETTER ONE, DID NOT. I CAN'T JUST STEAL SOMEONE'S GIRLFRIEND, KIM HEECHUL." I shouted then stormed back to my room leaving Heechul behind, lost for words. I didn't blame him for not knowing what to say. I rarely shouted at anyone. Sure I always snap at people, but never shouted. And this time, i shouted at my best friend in camp. I sighed in frustration. I couldn't help it. 'I'll say sorry later.' I thought and walked the long way back to my room. I don't think i can face Donghae right now. 


Hello! Another chapter update! Wow. that's quite intense . xD Sorry if their character here does not fit their real life character, but it's a fic so.. i guess we can change right? xD Okay, hope you guys enjoy! <3