Chapter 27

Love Stories

Narrator's POV:

  It was Sunday today. The last day of camp. Everyone would be going home today and obviously, everyone did not want to. When Key woke up, he remembered the wonderful thing that happened last night. Jonghyun was his boyfriend, like finally! When he got out of bed, he saw that Siwon was not in the room already and that Eunhyuk, Donghae and Jonghyun were still sleeping. 

  Everyone was awake already when Key came out from the bathroom. Key walked to his bed and took out his luggage to start packing. 

  "Morning!" Jonghyun smiled at him and Key smiled back. The four of them spent the next one hour packing their bags and then Eunhyuk and Donghae went for breakgfast first. When they left, Jonghyun immediately went over to Key and back hugged him. "What's wrong?" Key sighed and put down the shirt he was folding. "I don't know.. I guess I don't want to leave. I'll miss you." 

  "Aww, we can always visit each other when we have the time! And, there's always the internet and next summer!" Jonghyun reassured Key and Key smiled. 

  "Thanks." Key said and gave Jonghyun a small peck on the lips. Jonghyun beamed and went back to packing his own luggage. 

  30 minutes later, they were both done and went downstairs to eat their late breakfast. As expected, the canteen was almost empty when Jonghyun and Key got there. The two preferred to be alone so they didn't really mind the empty canteen. Jonghyun and Key told each other stories about their family so that when they do visit each other, they would know what kind of presents to give. 

  The morning passed by quickly and at 2pm, Mr. Lee said his goodbye and 'I am proud of you' speech and released them at 2.30pm. The car park was in chaos with campers running to their parents and campers running around to find their friends to say goodbye. 

  The moment Jonghyun and Key stepped onto the car park, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Minho and Onew came to them.

  "I guess we'll see you next summer then." Minho said, hugging all of us one by one.

  "Bye guys. My parents are going to be here soon. Key, this summer was great meeting you. Better come next year yeah?" Onew said giving Key a high-five.

  "Of course i'll come next year!" Key said, smiling at Jonghyun. 

  "Omg. Stop it." Minho groaned. Jonghyun and Key laughed then with a last wave, Minho and Onew went off and Key teared up, knowing that he'll miss Onew and Minho. 

  "Well, rooming with you guys were awesome! One of the best roommates ever! Will miss you guys so so much.. but I guess we'll see each other again next year right? And you have my phone number." Donghae said winking at all of us. Donghae all of us then went off to find Yuri to say bye. That left Key, Jonghyun and Eunhyuk. 

  "Well, i'm not very good with goodbyes but yeah. Bye? I'll see you guys next year! Will miss you all! Have a safe trip home yeah?" Eunhyuk said to both Key and Jonghyun. Eunhyuk them gave both of them a hug, Jonghyun first then Key. When Eunhyuk hugged Key, Key whispered, "Thanks for all your help, Hyung." Eunhyuk chuckled and whispered back, "No problem." 

  When Eunhyuk left, Key thought that he couldn't control his tears anymore. Jonghyun saw that Key was going to cry and laughed silently. "Yah! Are you going to cry? Aww, baby, don't cry." Jonghyun hugged Key. Key hugged him back but couldn't control his tears still. He let his tears drop and Jonghyun continued patting his back and then wiped his tears away. "You'll see all of us again next year! So stop crying! Aigoo." Jonghyun exclaimed. Key gave a shaky laugh and said softly, "Yeah, I guess I will." 

  Just then, a car honked and Jonghyun and Key turned to look. It was Key's parents. Key turned to face Jonghyun again. Now the two had to say bye to each other. Not wanting his parents to wait, he gave a quick peck on Jonghyun's lips and said, "I love you Jonghyun. Don't forget that okay?" 

  "I'll never forget it. Just don't forget that I love you too okay?" Jonghyun replied with a smile. Key smiled and grabbing his bags, he gave Jonghyun a last wave before rushing to his parent's car. 

  When Key got into the car, the first question his mum had to ask was, "Kibum ah, who's that boy you just kissed?" 

  "Erm. My boyfriend." Key muttered, hoping it won't get too awkward. Surprisingly, his parents chuckled and his father commented, "You two look cute together!" 

  "Appa!" Key protested and Key's father laughed even more.

  "What? It's true!" Key's father said before he stepped on the pedal and drove out of the campsite. 

  Meanwhile, back at camp, Jonghyun was still waiting for his parents. He was having a hard time controlling his tears as he watched Key's car going out of the camp. Then, Jonghyun wiped his tears away and smiled while thinking, 'I'm looking forward to seeing you again next year Key. I love you.' 

 

--the end--


Hello! This is the ending of the fic! OMG. DOES THE ENDING ? I didn't know how to end it T_T omg. i'm so sorry! T_T and i'm sorry YulHae fans for not adding at least one last yulhae moment there. If can i'll try writing one YulHae fic next time! Hehe. <3 How was this fic overall? Please comment! Thank you! Love you all who subscribed and read this fanfic! Love you all~ <3 Read my EunHae one okay? It's called Why Did You Leave. Okay, thanks for reading this once again! Maucks!