Chapter 26

Love Stories

Key's POV:

  I was just chatting with Yoona at the side of the hall when Jonghyun came. "Sorry Yoona. I need Key to go somewhere with me." 

  "Excuse me? I don't think so." I told him, not believe what Jonghyun was doing. 

  "Just follow me!" Jonghyun said to me and began to walk off. I stayed where I was and looked at Yoona. Yoona was looking at us with the what-is-going-on face. I was about to tell her that everything is fine when Jonghyun grabbed my hand and pulled me away. 

  "Yah! Kim Jonghyun!" I shouted at him as I tried to break free from his grip. Jonghyun ignored me and continued pulling me out of the hall. Only when we were out of the hall, he let go of my hand and I rubbed it. 

  "Sorry, is it pain?" Jonghyun asked, looking concerned. I rolled my eyes and said sarcastically, "No it's not painful. That's why i'm rubbing it now." 

  "Sorry."

  "Whatever. Why did you pull me out here for?" I asked, a bit grumpily. I mean, who wouldn't? Jonghyun is just playing with my feelings. First he was just a friend, then he starts teasing me by doing all the skinship, then he confesses to me and then goes out with Jessica. Now, he wants to talk to me again. Like what is this guy's problem? 

  "I need to show you something. Come." Jonghyun started walking but I stayed where I was. I was thinking if I should follow him. 'I could always go back into the hall.' I thought. 'But knowing Jonghyun, he'll probably come in and pull me out again.' I sighed. I guess I can only follow him and see what exactly he wants to show me. I walked behind him.

  I followed Jonghyun up the stairs and when we reached the end of the staircase, both of us were panting a little bit from climbing the stairs. 

  "You better...have.. a good..reason...why..you made..me climb..these stairs..." I said in between breaths. 

  "Oh it's..good." Jonghyun replied panting too. Both of us took a few moments to catch a breath first before Jonghyun opened the door that led to the rooftop. Jonghyun didn't go out of the door, he just stood there holding the door for me. I gave him a weird look and then walked past him and onto the rooftop.

  I gasped at what I saw. There, on the rooftop was a small table for two was a candle in the middle. There were two plates of food from the dance and the radio at the side were playing slow and soothing songs. I felt so touched at what Jonghyun did for me but a little confused too. 'What does all this mean?' I thought. I barely dared to turn and look at Jonghyun. But I did anyway. And when I turned, I saw Jonghyun smiling at me. "Why are you doing this?" I asked Jonghyun. I wanted him to tell me what I mean to him now. Before I go crazy, literally. 

  "From the day camp started, I already had feelings for you. But I didn't know if you would feel the same.. So I kept quiet. Then, on the day I wanted to confess to you, Jessica confessed to me and I rejected her. After that, when I told you I liked you, I think you freaked out and ran away. I wanted to chase after you but..  I thought that you needed time alone." Jonghyun paused for a while to catch his breath. Then he continued, "On the same day, Jessica came and asked me to be her date for the dance. She said that after the dance, she'll stop liking me. She just want me to be her date for one night. So I agreed. I guess, you misunderstood. I tried talking to you.. but you kept ignoring me. And I don't blame you. Jessica have been acting like we're dating even though we're not." Jonghyun paused again. I felt like crying. I felt so bad for misunderstanding Jonghyun. 'Of course Jonghyun is not that type of guy!' I scolded myself. Then, as if he had read my mind, he told me, "You don't have to feel bad. It's not your fault." I nodded my head. I did not trust myself to speak. 

  "Key, I don't know what to do to prove that I love you. But..i'll say this again. I love you, Key." Jonghyun said and I smiled. Finally, I heard what I had wanted to hear since two weeks ago. 

  "Jonghyun." I started. "This is enough to prove that you love me. Thank you." I said gesturing at the table behind me. "And, I love you too, Jonghyun." I said the last one with a smile. Jonghyun's face lit up then said in a teasing tone, "Oh really? How are you going to prove it?" I laughed then said, "Like this." I walked towards Jonghyun, held his hand and kissed him. Jonghyun caressed my cheek and kissed me back. 

  When we broke the kiss, Jonghyun took out a small box and I already guessed what was inside. "I bought this for you.. just now while you were helping out with the decorating. Nice decoration by the way." Jonghyun said. I hit his arm playfully and pouted, "What a way to break the moment, Bling!" Jonghyun laughed and opened the box. I gasped when I saw it. It was beautiful. The word, 'JongKey' was engraved on the inside of the ring. Jonghyun laughed at my expression and took the ring out. He then took my hand in his and slipped the ring onto my middle finger. Only when he lifted up my hand, did I notice that he was wearing the same ring.

  "You're wearing it too!" I said. Jonghyun laughed and nodded, "Of course."

  "Why were you so certain I would, you know.. accept you?" I asked.

  "Because I know that you would fall for my charms." Jonghyun replied laughing and I hit his arm again. 

  "Aww, Yeobo, stop doing that." Jonghyun said sadly, rubbing his arm. I stuck out my tongue at him and he said, "Okay, let's go eat now! I'm starving!" Jonghyun took my hand and led me to the table. Then he pulled out my chair for me and pushed it in again as I sat down. 

  He is so sweet really. 

Narrator's POV:

  The JongKey couple then spent the rest of the dance time on the rooftop eating and when they were done, using music from the radio, the two of them danced and eventually at 9.30, they stopped and started packing up. First, they threw away their leftover food, their paper plates and cups and their plastic table cloth, then they returned the table to where it was from. (Luckily, it was on the roof as well if not they have to carry it down! >.<) 

  The rest of the campers had spent their time dancing and chatting and eating in the hall. None of them missed the JongKey couple since they all knew what was going on between the two. And seeing that none of them came storming back, they assumed things turned out well. At 10pm, JongKey walked into their dorm room holding hands and smiling. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon looked up when they came in. Eunhyuk saw them holding hands and shouted, "Congratulations!" 

  "Shut up!" Key shushed him and Jonghyun pouted, "Aww. Honey, you don't want people to know?" Key laughed and said, "No. It's just that Eunhyuk hyung was being wayyyy too loud!" Key gave Eunhyuk a glare who laughed in return. 

  "Hmm, you guys look good together actually." Siwon commented and both Jonghyun and Key looked at him in surprise. 

  "What? It's true. Anyway, i'm going to shower now." Siwon shrugged his shoulders and taking his clothes, he went into the bathroom to bathe. Key and Jonghyun looked at Eunhyuk and Donghae questioningly. Eunhyuk and Donghae shrugged their shoulders and Key and Jonghyun went to sit on their own beds. 'Hmm, looks like someone is nicer!' Key thought happily.

  "Anyway, you guys missed the King and Queen of the year!" Donghae exclaimed. Jonghyun chuckled then asked, "Was it you and Yuri?" 

  "Wait. What king and queen?" Key asked, unsure of what their talking about.

  "Every year, during the dance, some of the staff, we won't know who, would observe us and see who was the best couple and that couple is the king and queen!" Eunhyuk explained and Key nodded. 

  "So who won?" Key asked. 

  "Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon!" Donghae exclaimed pointing at Eunhyuk. "Wow! The dancing King and Queen!" Key said laughing. Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders and said, "I guess. But there's nothing going on between us." 

  "Right." Jonghyun said, winking at Eunhyuk causing Eunhyuk to hit him. 

  "Next year, Yuri and I will win it." Donghae said confidently. Key, Eunhyuk and Jonghyun laughed and said together, "Of course you will." Donghae pouted and hit all of us with the pillow. Key grinned and thought happily as he took out his clothes to bathe and get ready for bed, 'This is the best camp ever! I'll be so sad saying goodbye to everyone tomorrow... especially Jonghyun..'


This is the second last chapter! Aww. ): Anyway, how was the JongKey moments?? And jealous Donghae is so cute!! HAHAHA :D Okay, everyone, main focus is JongKey here~ :P Comment comment comment okay?! ^^