Chapter 3

Love Stories

Narrator's POV: 

  After 10 minutes, Mr Lee finally got on stage to start the briefing. The campers in the hall immediately quieted down to listen to him speak. Key made himself comfortable on the chair and hoped that it would not be too long. Key was never good in concentrating for too long. Mr. Lee surveyed the campers in the hall then said into the mic, "Good evening everyone. For all of you who don't know, I am Mr. Lee, director of this camp. This camp have been here for many years and still very popular. Those who have been coming back, thank you and it's always nice to see familiar faces here. Those who are new year, it's great to have you here! During this briefing, you will know where everything is located and you will definitely know how the system works." And he continued to brief the students.

  At the end of the briefing, 50 minutes later, Mr. Lee rounded up his briefing, "Remember, coming to this camp, is not just about playing and having fun with your friends. In the activities that you chose, you would have to work hard and listen to your trainers or teachers well. If misbehavior is intolerable, you may sent home and trust me, you won't want that happening to you. All of you should work hard as the last few days of the camp, competitions would be held and the winning groups or participants will win exciting prizes! Fighting!" Like that, he ended his briefing and got off the stage. The campers applauded then began to get out of their seats and were exiting the hall either to have a walk or back to their dorms. 

  As Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Onew, Jessica and Yoona got out of their seats, Jonghyun heard someone call him from behind. He turned around and saw Donghae and his group of friends coming towards them. 

  "Hello Hyung! How are you?" Jonghyun asked Donghae. 

  "I'm good. You know these guys right?" Donghae asked gesturing to where Eunhyuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were standing. Jonghyun nodded his head and said, "i know their names but have not talked to them before." 

  Donghae saw Key and greeted him, "Hello. You're new here right?" Key smiled and nodded. "Hello, my name is Kim Kibum but please call me Key." Donghae raised his eyebrows but didn't ask him anything. "I'm Lee Donghae. You can call me Donghae." Jonghyun and Key laughed at Donghae's lame joke. Donghae then introduced Key to his friends and soon, Key was talking comfortably to them too! Jonghyun thought that he would probably fit in quite fast. After the introductions were done, they quickly made their way out of the hall. 

Donghae's POV: 

  "Where do you want to go now? Back to your room?" I asked the rest. All of them shook their heads. Just then, i got an idea, "Hey! why don't we gather the new comers our age and give them a tour of this place! So they won't feel so lost tomorrow when activities starts!" I suggested, winking at Key. Key laughed and hit me on my shoulder. 

  The others approved of the idea and they all split up to look for the new comers, agreeing to meet in front of the notice board in 15 minutes. 15 minutes later, as agreed, all of them met up at the notice board with Taemin, Yuri, Krystal and Sunny. As usual, introductions were made before they started the tour. Yuri was very pretty and friendly. As I looked at her talk, smiling, my heart just beats faster. 'Do I  like her?' I thought. 'I think i would just have to see as time passes.' Putting my personal feelings aside, my friends and I showed them the dance rooms, vocal rooms, canteen, art room, computer rooms, the pool, beach, and everything else. When we were done, it was almost 8pm, dinner time. All of us made our way to the canteen to eat. 

  When we entered the canteen, I immediately spotted Siwon and Heechul at their usual table chatting and laughing away. I rolled my eyes and looked at another direction. "See them?" Eunhyuk whispered to me. "Yeah. Let's hope they don't come and disturb us. ugh." I whispered back and Eunhyuk nodded his head in agreement. We then went to queue for our food and sat down to eat. 

  Yuri looked surprised that we could sit anywhere we wanted. She asked, "We can sit anywhere?" I looked at her. I was about to reply her when Siwon came and answered her question. "Yeap! Another reason why i love this camp. Luckily they didn't make us sit with our roommates." Siwon said, giving Donghae a disgusted look. Donghae ignored his look and said, "What are you doing here Siwon?" He ignored me and said to Yuri, "Hey, do you want to sit with us? We have plenty of space there." My stomach tightened as i waited for her answer. Yuri looked at me then at Siwon then back at me again. I could tell she was thinking which was a better answer. Finally, to my relief, she said, "No thank you. I will sit here. Nice to meet you Siwon Oppa." Siwon shrugged as if it does not matter. Then, giving me and my friends a cold glare, he walked back to his table. 

  After that, there was an uncomfortable silence. Finally Yuri said, "You two don't seem to be in good terms." I looked at her but said nothing. Jonghyun was the one who answered, "Donghae's group of friends and Siwon's group of friends don't like each other because of an accident their first summer here..." Yuri nodded her head and not asking anything more about it. I was very grateful that she didn't ask further. It was as if she understood how i felt. I looked at her quietly eating her dinner and made up my mind to get closer to her. 


Hello! Another chapter update! Sorry if it's still boring.. im trying to introduce all the characters into the story now.. hehe. Please comment! I would love to read your comments, thank you!