Chapter 7

Love Stories

Narrator's POV:

  "So Sica, where's Jonghyun?" Yoona asked. The two of them had spent their morning swimming and had just showered. Jessica shrugged, "How am i supposed to know? Probably at one of the practice rooms." Yoona studied her for a while then said, "You know, Jonghyun is never going to realize that you like him unless you tell him." Jessica gave her a 'are you crazy' look. "I can't just go up to him and confess! I'm a girl!" 

  "So? We're living in the what century now? It doesn't always have to be the guy." Yoona told her. Jessica looked up at the ceiling before continuing, "Yeah i know, but the girl decided to say yes or no is always a better choice. You wouldn't know. whoever you ask to be your boyfriend always says yes." Yoona looked hurt at the comment. "i don't always-" 

  "Right. Sorry Yoon. I'm just so frustrated. The weirdest thing is, Jonghyun seems to like Key. You know how he doesn't hang out with the new comers. Not straightaway anyway." Jessica quickly apologized and explained. Yoona nodded thoughtfully. I don't know, maybe you can ask him, "Hey Jonghyun, do you like Key?" Jessica burst out laughing and said, "YOU ARE SO CRAZY IM YOONA." Yoona smiled mischievously. The two of them linked arms and walked towards the canteen for lunch. 

  As they neared the dance practice rooms, one of the doors suddenly opened and Yuri and Donghae came out. Jessica raised her eyebrows and Yoona and Yoona whispered, "Is something going on between the two of them?" 

  "I don't know. But Siwon seems to like her too." Jessica whispered back. The two of them waited until they had a safe distance between Donghae and Yuri and themselves first before they continued walking. 

  "I don't think anything is going on between the two but Donghae seems to like her right?" Yoona said to Jessica. 

  "Yeah, which is something new." Jessica said, then giggled. Yoona giggled too then said seriously, "Siwon is not going to like that if he likes Yuri too." 

  Jessica nodded and then said solemnly, "Hope he and heechul won't be such a pain this summer." Yoona laughed sarcastically, "Right, that's a hope that will never happen." Jessica smiled a little and the two of them went into the canteen and ate their lunch. 

Key's POV:

  "I'm starving!" I exclaimed. Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at the clock. "Well, it's almost lunch time. Let's head to the canteen now!" Eunhyuk suggested. We picked up our things and off-ed everything and went out of the dance practice room. "So, did i dance okay?" I asked slowly. Donghae smiled and pat me on my back. "Yeah, you danced great! Your body is very flexible! I think we have a good chance in winning." 

  "We...?" I asked, looking at Eunhyuk and Donghae. Eunhyuk nodded and then said, "Yeah. We thought that the three of us should be in one group. It's okay with you right?" Of course it was okay! "Yeap!" I said, beaming at them. They smiled back and we went to the canteen to eat lunch. I can't wait to see Jonghyun and tell him i was going to group with Donghae and Eunhyuk! And as if sensing what he was going to do, Donghae and Eunhyuk gave me a warning look and said, "Don't tell anyone about our plans okay? I mean, you can tell the three of us are together, but not anything else." 

  "Oh, okay." I was disappointed because i couldn't tell Jonghyun everything, then i remembered that early this morning, Jonghyun did not want me to practice with him too. I sighed softly. 'If it was just a friendly competition, why is everyone taking it so seriously?' I thought suspiciously. 'Oh well, i guess i would just have to wait until someone explains.' 


Hello! How's this chapter. omg, i think this chapter . im sorry.. xD i'm half asleep now. >.< Hope you liked it still though. ^^ Comments please!