Chapter 11

Love Stories

Key's POV: 

  I looked around the dance room and saw many familiar faces. I did not try to look for Jonghyun as I already knew he was not in this activity. I saw Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yuri, Minho, Onew, Taemin, Siwon, Heechul, Krystal and some others that i've not spoken to yet. I took in a few deep breaths to calm myself down. 'Don't worry Key. You sang in front of everyone just now, you can dance in front of everyone too.' I tried to convince myself. Just when I thought i was going to freak out, Donghae and Eunhyuk came over to me. 

  "Nervous?" Eunhyuk asked me. I saw what Eunhyuk wore and felt very relieved. 'Phew. I'm in an appropriate attire.' I thought. 

Eunhyuk's outfit: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wr8UdtohmcY/TeJlz_LZdlI/AAAAAAAAAhA/nAvVWl6u-CI/s1600/eunhyuk55.jpg

Donghae's outfit: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/626/iafbbhae.png

Key's outfit: http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1032/b00794044a6e25990c8f8.jpg

  "Yeah, very." I answered and smiled weakly. Eunhyuk chuckled and patted my back, "You'll do fine. Don't worry. I heard you sang well just now." Eunhyuk assured Donghae. 

  "Yeah, you should have heard him! He was great!" Donghae commented. I could feel myself blushing as they complimented me. "No...Not really." I said. Donghae rolled his eyes. But before he could continue, the teacher walked in. Everyone else also became quiet and stood up to greet the teacher. I stood up too, happy that the teacher is here. 

  "Hello Students. I am Mrs Park. And this is Mr Choi. Mr Choi will be in charge of the boys and I will be in charge of the girls." Mrs Park said. All of us greeted her and sat down on the floor for further instructions. Mrs Park said similar things like Miss Jung, for example the breaking into groups or pairs and choreographing our own dance. At the end of the explanation, I was very happy because she didn't make us dance one by one but the two teachers brought us through warm ups. All of us did the warm ups seriously and broke into groups. I grouped with Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Minho, Onew and Taemin. 

  "So what song should we choose?" Onew asked us once we were all sitting down. I shrugged as i was not sure which song was suitable. Eunhyuk took out his laptop from his bag and suggested, "Why don't we listen to a few songs from here and then choose afterwards?" All of us agreed and started listening to a few songs. An hour later, we finally decided on which song to dance too and also broke up into smaller groups. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk will group with Shindong and I will be grouping with Onew, Taemin and Minho. So, at the end of the day, all of us were in 2 groups. I liked this arrangement as it increases the chance of one of us winning. 

  "So, tomorrow we will officially start on the choreography. We have to finish the choreography by this week so we can start practicing by next monday so go and think of moves okay?" Eunhyuk told all of us before we kept all our things in the bag and went out of the room. "Wow. Eunhyuk is really serious about this!" I whispered to Donghae. Donghae laughed quietly and whispered back, "When it comes to dance, don't mess with him!" I laughed along although i'm not sure what he means by that. And i sincerely hope i don't see that scary side of him. 

Jonghyun's POV: 

  "Hey! Going for dinner now?" 

  I turned around to see who was talking to me and saw Jessica walking towards me, her hair dripping wet. I waited for her to reach me before replying, "Nope. there's still some time. I want to work on my song. You?" Jessica thought for a while and said, "Can i join you? I need to work on my song too." I shrugged, "Sure." Jessica beamed up at me and said excitedly, "Great! How about in your room? I know you work best when you're in your room. Just let me dry my hair first." I laughed at how excited she is. 

  10 minutes later, we were both making our way to my room and 5 minutes later, we were both concentrating on writing our music. I stared at the music sheet and played a few notes on the keyboard trying to find the correct note to fit the lyrics. Finally, after 30 minutes, I was done with 12 bars for the instrument and 4 bars for the vocal. I saw Jessica putting down her pencil and i did the same. 

  "How's it going?" I asked her. She shrugged, "Fine. Good actually. This song is written from the bottom of my heart so it's not so difficult expressing it." I nodded. "Same." There was an awkward silence after that. I wrecked my brain to think of something to say. "Had swimming just now?" I asked. 'omg, that's just stupid. obviously she was swimming!' I thought. Jessica laughed and said, "Yeah. It was fun." Silence again. 'What is happening? We were never awkward before!' I thought, panicking. 

  "Jonghyun, I-" Jessica started when Key came into the room. "Hey." I greeted. 

  "Hey. Going for dinner?" Key asked. "Sure." I said and stood up. I turned to face Jessica, and remembered she was going to say something. "Sorry, you were saying something?" Jessica shook her head and sighed, "It's okay. It was nothing. See you later. Bye Key!" Then, she quickly ran out of the room. I looked after her, confused. "What's wrong with her?" Key asked me. "Not sure. Let's go." Key and I then left the room and walked towards the canteen, talking about our day. Although Key was still smiling and happy whenever he was talking to me, he still kept a distance from me ever since the previous night. I smiled, remembering what i did last night. 'I should more often. It's quite fun.'

Jessica's POV:

  'Ugh. Curse that Key! I was about to confess and he broke the moment!' I fumed to myself at the lost chance. 'Never mind. You have lots of time to tell him. Just wait for the right time.' I told myself the next second trying hard not to be angry. After all, it wasn't Key's fault. I sighed and messaged Yoona to ask her to save a seat for me in the canteen. 


Hello! How is this chapter? I'm sorry for not updating very often! xD I hoped you liked it! (: Please comment on how it was okay? ^^ Kamsahabnida! <3