Chapter 4

Love Stories

Yuri's POV:

  We had just finished eating and all of us were making our way back to our dorms. "Thank you for showing us around. It helped a lot!" I thanked them. Donghae smiled at me and said, "No problem. If you have any questions you can ask any of us." I nodded my head, and waving goodbye to the others, Jessica, Yoona and I went to our room. When we reached our room, Seohyun and Amber, the other two people i'm sharing the room with were already there. When Jessica and Yoona started talking to them, i realized that i was the only new comer in the room. Sighing, I hoped that Jessica and Yoona won't totally forget about me. I finished unpacking and went to the toilet to bathe, wash up and went back to my bed and read my book. 

  When it was time to sleep, I laid down on my bed and thought, "I think this camp is going to be fun. I have to make friends first." Then, surprisingly, Jessica said, "Goodnight Yuri! Sweet dreams." I smiled, and said, "You too." 

Jonghyun's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining brightly through the window. I checked the time- 6.30am- I sat up immediately, looking forward to today. As i walked to the toilet which was at the back of the room, i noticed that Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon had left already. "They're probably surfing. In the morning, the waves are the best." After i was done washing up, i went to Key's bed to wake him up. Before i did though, i realized that he looks so peaceful sleeping and kind of... cute. "Wait, stop it Jonghyun! What are you thinking?!" I thought, panicking.

  I tapped Key's shoulder to wake him up. He did not respond. i tapped harder and shook him a little bit. "Key ah! Key! Wake up!" I said a bit louder than my normal volume. A few seconds later, Key finally woke up. "Key, go wash up now! We have to get to breakfast by 7.15! it's 6.50 now." Key nodded sleepily and walked over to the toilet slowly. I was half afraid that he might lose his balance and fall or something because he was too tired. But luckily, he made his way to the toilet safely. I sat on my bed and SMS-ed Onew and Minho to ask where they were while waiting for Key. I felt weird that i was actually waiting for him. Normally, it's just Minho and Onew. When there were new comers, we'll show them around the first day then leave them to make their own friends. But Key, Key is different. 

  When Key got out of the toilet, he seemed much more refreshed. "Good morning, Jonghyun! What will we be doing today?" Key asked with a smile. I was so amazed by his amazing smile that i could not speak for a few seconds. Finally, i found my voice and said, "Erm. Oh. We're going to eat breakfast now and they will announce who's in who's group. After knowing which group we're in, we'll choose our activities. We'll only know our activities tonight. So today, it's like free time too." Key nodded than said, "I hope we're in the same group." I looked at him then smiled, "Yeah, me too." There was an awkward silence after that. I thought Key would say something as he's so talkative and easy to talk to. A few seconds of silence, when Key obviously had nothing to say, i cleared my throat and said, "Er. Let's go for breakfast. Onew and Minho saved us seats already."

  Then we made our way to the canteen in silence. Once in awhile saying some random comments like how the weather is. Finally, we reached the canteen and was so relieved to see Minho and Onew and quickly went to join them. The atmosphere returned to normal and all the awkwardness, to my total relief, was gone. 

Donghae's POV: 

  Eunhyuk and I were making our way to the canteen to eat our breakfast when we saw Yuri talking to Siwon. My eyes narrowed and i stopped walking to look at them. Eunhyuk asked me, "Do you want to go over there?" I shook my head. I didn't want to make Yuri feel weird or anything, so we continued walking. Hopefully Yuri won't sit with Siwon and his gang later. 

  When we got into the canteen, we saw that all our friends were there already. Sooyoung and two other girls were talking to Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Onew. We walked over to them and said hi to Sooyoung and introduced ourselves to Krystal and Sunny. I was shocked when i saw Krystal. She looked so much like Jessica! 'Are they sisters or something?' I thought, looking around to see if Jessica was here. I then spotted her with Yoona, Luna and Tiffany at another table. Eunhyuk and I sat down and chatted to the three girls for a while. Then they left to get their food. I noticed that Minho was looking at them walking away and i grinned.

  I leaned over and smacked Minho's back and he immediately used his hands to rub the spot where i hit him and looked at me as if asking if i was crazy. "Ow! Are you crazy? What was that for?" I laughed and said, "Why don't you tell me. You like one of them right?" Minho stared at me for a few moments, i think he was deciding if he could tell me, then said, "Yeah. I think i like Krystal. She's so pretty!" All of us laughed and i said, "Well, we have the dance at the end of camp! Maybe you can ask her to be your date!" I said, grinning. Minho blushed slightly and quickly asked us to get our breakfast. All of us laughed at him then went to get our food. 


Hello! Here is chapter 4! I think im done introducing the main people already! Why no comments? ): HAHAH :D JKJK! I would really appreciate it when you comment. Thank you. Hope you will continue reading and hoped you like this chapter. (: