Chapter 5

Love Stories

Narrator's POV: 

  The campers quietened down when the director went on stage to announce the groups. The campers would be split into two groups so campers of different ages could be in the same group too. Key, who was still confused with the groupings, asked Jonghyun, "I don't get it. What are the groups for?" 

  "It's just to have friendly competition . As you know, we have two activities for the summer. On the last week of the camp, the two groups will have talent shows and competitions. During these few weeks of participating in your activities, your trainers would prepare you for the competition at the end. And each competition you win, you earn points for your group. And in the end, the group with the higher number of points, will be awarded." Jonghyun explained slowly and clearly to Key. Key thought for a minute then, just out of curiosity, he asked, "What's the prize?" Jonghyun smiled widely, "That's the exciting part. Every year, the prize is different. But they are all great!" Key nodded and hoped that he was in the same group as Jonghyun. 

  Just then, Mr. Lee spoke into the mic. "Good Morning everyone! Had a good sleep?" Most of them mumbled a 'yes' but the more enthusiastic ones, like Jonghyun and Minho, shouted it out. Key just smiled. "Great!" He continued, "Because your camp officially starts now!" At this, more people became more excited and cheered at what Mr. Lee said. 

  "Okay, as you all know, now is the time to separate you all into groups! When i say your name, you will go to MY right which is the Red Team! At the end of it, if your name is not called, you will go to MY left which is the blue team! Announcing the red team now!" Mr. Lee announced and started reading out the names of the people on the Red Team. From the youngest to the oldest. When he came to our age group, he read out, "Onew, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Jonghyun, Siwon, Taemin, Yesung, Heechul, Yoona, Amber, Sunny, Sooyoung, Sulli, Hyoyeon." He paused for a while then announced the next age group. Key's heart dropped as he realized that Jonghyun wasn't in the same group as him. 'Oh well, at least Donghae and Eunhyuk is in the same group as me. And those girls, Jessica and Yuri are in my group too.' Key thought smiling at Donghae and Eunhyuk . 

  When Mr. Lee was done announcing who was in the red team, he asked the remaining people to go to his left and said that they were the blue team. "Are we called 'The Blue Team'?" I asked Donghae, not believing what a boring name that is. Donghae laughed, knowing exactly what Key was thinking. "Yes. Unfortunately, we are called the blue team and they are called the red team." Key just nodded and looked around him to see if he knew any other people. It doesn't seem like he did. Turning back to face Donghae, he asked, "So what happens now?" Donghae nodded at someone behind Key. Key turned and saw a lady around her early 30s walking towards them. "That's Miss Kim. She should be the leader of our group. She will explain things now." Donghae said. Key sighed. 'This camp will be fun, but it's annoying that i don't know so many things about this place!' Key sighed, irritated at not knowing how this camp works. 

 Key's POV:

 Miss Kim gave out a piece of paper where all the activities were listed there. I scanned through the list and found what i was looking for- Dance and Vocal. Immediately, i flipped to the next page of the form and filled up the blanks. After i was done with that, i passed it to Miss Kim and settled back down on the floor next to Donghae. I wondered if we still train together if we are from different groups. When curiosity was getting the better out of me, i couldn't control myself anymore and asked Donghae. Donghae said that we would still attend class together but we would not be talking to each other much. I felt disappointed and thought that even though we have competitions, we should still be able to talk to each other. 

  Right after that thought, i remembered what happened in the morning. 'Do i like him?' I thought. Right after i thought that, i quickly shook my head and got rid of that thought. 'No. This is just ridiculous.' Not wanting to think about it further, I started chatting to Donghae and Eunhyuk and the two of them explained that it is important not to tell anyone from the other team, no matter how close you were, what we were planning for the competitions. All the time, i was nodding my head, listening to them and I realized, although everyone here were good friends, they took this competition seriously. And i was determined to not let my teammates down . 


Hello! Another chapter! Please comment.. really. I hope this fanfic is not boring you out. If it is tell me~~~ pleaseee! :P thank you! <3