Chapter 10

Love Stories

Narrator's POV:

  Meanwhile, Siwon and Heechul were at basketball practice and their coach were making them pass the ball to their partner back and forth while running down the court. To Siwon, this was as easy as abc. When the coach finally gave them a break, Heechul said, "Hey. Do you like that Yuri or something?" Siwon continued drinking his water, seeming as if he did not hear Heechul's question. Heechul quietly waited for his answer. When Siwon was done drinking, he said calmly, "Yeah. Why?" Heechul just nodded then looked towards the vocal practice room, which was just opposite the court. "Nothing. Just that, if you want to win her, you better hurry." Siwon narrowed his eyes and asked Heechul what he meant by that. 

  "Haven't you noticed Donghae and Yuri becoming very close lately?" Heechul pointed out. 

  "Lately? It has only been two days Heechul." Siwon said, rolling his eyes. 

  "Yeah, well, they are progressing fast. Both of them are in the same group, in the same activities and, i saw them come out of the dance practice room together yesterday. Only, the two of them." Heechul told Siwon. Siwon rolled his eyes again, "Right. like Yuri would fall for someone like Donghae." 

  Heechul glared at Siwon and said sharply, "Look, i know you are the most handsome and rich guy in the camp and all but not everyone likes that. Yuri rejected you and sat with Donghae the other day remember? Looks and money don't get you everything, Siwon. Ugh. If you don't realize that now, you are going to lose where Yuri is concerned." 

  Siwon thought for a while and realized that his friend was right. He sighed. "Fine. I know. thanks for telling me. But i can't just act all nice and smiley to Yuri! It's not my style." 

  "You don't have to be like that. Just keep trying to talk to her, ask her out for a walk or something!" Heechul suggested. "When Donghae is not with her." Heechul added. Siwon nodded and said, "Okay, i'll talk to her later." Just then, they could not continue their conversation as their break was over and the coach had called them over to start and new foot drill. The campers quickly took one last sip of water and headed out to the centre of the court, under the hot sun. "Why in the freaking world. Did I. Kim Heechul. Agree to play basketball in this heat?" Heechul grumbled, making Siwon laugh. "Come on. It's not that bad." Siwon encouraged Heechul and patted him on his back. Heechul smiled slightly and the two of them paid attention to their coach. 

Jonghyun's POV: 

  At 1pm, it was finally time for lunch! I was so grateful when Miss Jung released us as my stomach have been grumbling for the past 15 minutes! I gathered all my music scores which were messily spread out on the floor and took some time to sort them out. When i was done, i stood up and looked around to find Key and the others. But they had gone. Without him. I felt a bit uncomfortable and decided to just walk to the canteen to find them. But when I reached the canteen, I was dismayed to find that the table where they were sitting, were filled up already and I had no choice but to find somewhere else to sit. I decided to sit with Yoona, Sunny, Taemin, Heechul and Siwon. 

 While i was eating lunch, i talked to the others a bit but i couldn't stop thinking about my other friends. 'Why didn't they wait for me? And why didn't they save a seat for me?' I felt a bit irritated but i knew it would not do my any good feeling irritated and upset. So i decided to wait till the end of activities for today and talk to Key back in the dorm. 'Right now, Jonghyun, just focus on doing well on your activities!' I told myself and quickly finished up my lunch. 

Narrator's POV: 

  Soon, everyone were finished with their lunch and were going to their second activity for the day! 


Here's chapter 10! How is it? I know it's kind of short.. hehe sorry! And my exams are over! HURRAY! <3 So, i will focus more on this fic? (: Okay, hope you like it. And please please subscribe and comment! It really motivates me to write more. (: Kamsahabnida! (thank you in korean)