Chapter 15

Love Stories

Key's POV: 

  "Where is he?!" Eunhyuk shouted, standing up to pace. His shout startled me so much that I dropped my pencil on the floor. We were meeting up to practicing our dance again and all of us were there already except Donghae. "He should be here by now! This is happening way too often!" Eunhyuk continued complaining while pacing back and forth in front of us. I knew what he meant. Ever since Donghae started dating Yuri, Donghae doesn't seem to hang around with us very often any more and is constantly late for practices. I glanced at the room clock nervously hoping Donghae would show up soon. 

  Just as I had that thought, the door opened and Donghae walked in as calmly as ever. Eunhyuk stormed towards him and shouted, "WHERE WERE YOU? DID YOU FORGET WE WERE PRACTICING TODAY AT THIS TIME?!" Donghae shrugged and said calmly, "Stop shouting Hyukjae! I was just with Yuri! We were-" 

  "YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH HER NOW! TOO MUCH THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS LATE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW?! YOU ARE 30 FREAKING MINUTES LATE!" 

  "I said STOP shouting! I wasn't late on purpose! It's just me and Yuri were-"

  "I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH YURI. YOU BETTER STOP BEING LATE FOR PRACTICES!" Eunhyuk shouted then marched over to the CD player. "Get into your positions!" Eunhyuk demanded with a glare in Donghae's direction. For a while, all of us just sat there totally shocked by what we had just witnessed. Eunhyuk just shouted at Donghae. Donghae and Eunhyuk were fighting. They NEVER fight because they were very very close friends and now because of one girl and tardiness, they are fighting. "Do you guys want to dance or not?!" Eunhyuk asked us, voice full of anger. Immediately, all of us stood up and got into our positions. 

  "Gosh, i'm just late. What's the big deal?" Donghae muttered under his breath. As I was standing next to him, i heard what he said and I looked at him, confused. Donghae was never like that. I guess love actually blinds people. 

Jonghyun's POV:

  'Should I text him? Or should i tell him face to face?' I thought pacing around in my room trying to decide on what to do. During these two weeks, I realized that I had fallen for Key. Yes, who would have known that i'm gay. But whatever. Now, I just need to confess to Key my feelings for him. Then the question is... will he accept me? Will he freak out when he finds out i like him? 

  I sighed and threw my phone on the bed frustrated. 'Key, do you like me the way i like you?' I thought. Just then, Jessica came into my room. "Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised by the sudden visit. "Nothing just bored." She replied, looking like she have something else to say. I chuckled. "Continue." 

  "What do you mean?" She asked while she sat down on my bed. I went to sit down next to her and told her, "I know you have something on your mind that you want to tell me. Go on, I'm listening." She hesitated for a while then suddenly, she held my hand and said slowly, "Jonghyun ah.. Maybe you don't know this, but.." She paused and i held my breath. I had an idea of what she was going to say and it was so scary that I thought i could not breathe. I looked down at my lap and tried to take my hand away but she held it firmly.

  "Jonghyun, I.. I like you. I've liked you since the first time I saw you... Jonghyun ah.. please. Can we.." Jessica said and before she could finish her sentence I pulled my hand away and told her, "No. We can't. Sorry Sica." Jessica's tears started falling and i felt totally helpless. I didn't know what to do. "Why?" She asked. I looked at her in the eyes and said slowly, "Because, because I like someone else. I'm sorry." She stared at me for a while more hurt and anger in her eyes. She then ran out of the room, crying. I stepped towards the door, wanting to chase after her but then thought better of it. 'I better stay here.' I sighed and lied down on my  bed. 'Sorry Jessica.' 


Hello! How is it? I'm sorry for writing about EunHae fighting. xD Please subscribe and comment!! <3