Chapter 14

Love Stories

Narrator's POV: 

  Yuri felt like she was the luckiest girl on earth. She was dating one of the most handsome and hottest guy in the camp. But of course, that was not the reason why she agreed to be his girlfriend. Yuri felt that Donghae was the kindest and most helpful to her ever since she came to camp and she always felt safe and happy whenever she was with him. She also could see that Donghae genuinely cared about her.

  When Yuri returned to her dorm room, she asked herself if she should tell the others then decided to, since they would find out sooner or later. All the girls' reaction were expected. They were surprised at first but after a few questions, they were very happy for her and everyone went back to doing their own things. Yuri couldn't help loving this camp. Everyone was so fun to be around with. 'Not like my school.' She thought. Yuri's school was a very popular school and those who wants to be a singer or dancer or anyone that is related to arts went there to study and the people there tend to be overly serious with their work that they do not know how to have fun. That's why Yuri came to this camp, to make new friends that don't take everything too seriously. 

  'I can't wait to see Donghae tomorrow.' Yuri thought happily as she got ready for bed. 

-The next morning- 

  The next day, all the campers woke up early and some went out to the beach to relax, some continued with their work for the competition and some just stayed in the dorm rooms and chatted with their friends. Donghae woke up smiling remembering the night before. He quickly got out of bed and went to wash up in the toilet. Eunhyuk smirked when Donghae walked past. 'That guy is too happy.' Eunhyuk thought and went back to sms-ing. Jonghyun and Key talking to each other as they were taking out clothes to wear for the day. Siwon as usual, already left the room before any of them woke up.

  In Yuri's room, Amber was in the toilet changing, while Jessica and Yoona were at Jessica's bed putting on make-up. Seohyun and Yuri, who woke up later that the rest were still choosing clothes to wear. Yuri didn't mind being last that day, although she normally wanted to use the toilet first, because she was in such a good mood! Jessica noticed it and said teasingly, "Don't be too lovey dovey in front of us later okay, Yul? I might just lose my appetite for breakfast!" Yuri laughed and threw her pillow at Jessica. Luckily Jessica managed to catch it, if not it would mess up her make-up. Jessica threw it back at Yuri and whined, "Yul! If it touched my face, i would have to start all over again!" Yuri laughed again and stuck out her tongue at Jessica. Seohyun and Yoona were just laughing all the way at the two of them. 

  When both the guys and the girls were ready, they left their rooms and went to the canteen for breakfast.

Key's POV:

  "What's for breakfast today?" I asked Jonghyun as I tried to look past everyone in the line to see the food on the table. Jonghyun shrugged and continued sms-ing. "Who are you sms-ing?" I asked. Jonghyun looked at me and said, "My friends." I kept quiet as it seems like Jonghyun wanted to be left alone. Soon, the two of them got their breakfast and sat down with the rest.

Narrator's POV: 

The group chatted happily while eating as usual and then went for their activities to work on their songs/choreography or practicing their sport. 

  The next 2 weeks went by with the campers waking up in the morning, teasing, chatting, laughing, having breakfast and then practicing. However, on the third week of camp, everything seem to go wrong. It was as if, the two weeks of bonding never happened... 


  Hello! How was this chapter? I wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter! ;D Keep reading yeah? <3 

*Btw, i love KEY in that picture. haha xD*

Okay subscribe and comment!