Out of Control

Four Gang In School

" Come . " Josephine said and NerdyNerd went Over to Beautiful , Attractive and Infinite .

Josephine took a Glass Beer and Hit the table , Glass beer break into Half , all Stopped and Slient .

" What the ... " Sungjong stunned .

" Yah , Wanna Fight ? DO YOU THINK , THIS IS YOUR PLACE ?! " Josephine suddenly shouted out while holding the broken glass beer pointing at them .

NerdyNerd already holding some Items on their hands .

" You THINK WHO YOU ARE ? MOTHER . " Viva shouted .

" Better than you , Mother er . " Angel whisper to her ears .

" **** ! " Viva took a chair and want to whack Angel , but someone Grab the chair .

" Jess ?! " Angel looked at Jess .

" i Might not care anything , but dare to hurt till my friend . Never Forgive . " Jess took Viva's chair and whack her back .

" What are you still waiting for ? " Josephine and Yuki looked at Each another smiled , started to Beat Beautiful up the other people ran away .

- FIGHTING -

" ! " Sungjong and Sungyeol took a table and whack Devilz .

" **** ! " Nert and Vin Punching Sunggyu and Dongwoo .

" YOU BETTER NO FATHER DAY ! " Hoya kick Nert and Vin away both of them were hurting lying on the dance floor .

" You ! " Josephine and Xinxin gave Coco a Punch and kick her .

" YOU ! " Honey slap Yuki .

" DARE TO SLAP ?! " Yuki hold Honey's head and hit against the table .

" YOU FAT- " L kick Boomz and fall on the dance floor .

" HAI YA ! " Angel pull her Viva's hair .

" YOU DARE TO BULLY MY FRIEND ?! " Jess and Alicia Whacking Mika on the dance floor too .

Suddenly while all were fighting , Bibi took a broken glass and hit towards Josephine's near the mouth and all went Stopped and Stunned .

" Wow , Nice huh . " Josephine wipe away the blood . Josephine out of control and took the chair was about to whack Bibi's head but Yuki hold it and throw it away .

" STOP ! You have Gone too far ! " Yuki shouted , both was holding the Chair and Beautiful took this chance to ran away .

" Is SHE WHACK ME FIRST ! " Josephine eyes went Fiercely looking at Yuki . Yuki let go the chair and grab Josephine's collar , Angel and others try to stop Yuki but Alicia stopped them .

" Yuki will settle . " Alicia said .

" Do you know that , if you really whack Bibi . She might Die or even Lost memorys , you might go to JAIL ! Don't waste your Life time because of this , not worth it . " Yuki whisper to Josephine .

" i Need fresh air . " Josephine said , Yuki slowly let go of her collar and Josephine went out from the Pub .

" Jo... " Angel wanted to go with her .

" No , Let her be alone awhile . " Yuki took her stuff and went off .

" I Go first . " L told Woohyun , he nodded . Dongwoo wanted to follow her but he saw L starting to follow her he stopped .

" Lets go home . " Sunggyu said .

" Go home ?? still early man ... its only 8.45pm ... Lets go for dinner ?? i'm Hungry ! " Sungyeol take this chance to get close with Alicia .

" With them ? You kidding me ? " Woohyun point at NerdyNerd .

" Please , Hyung i'm hungry too ~~ " Sungjong do puppy eyes .

" Fine ! After dinner just go home . By the way L told me he go off first . " Infinite members nodded and went with NerdyNerd for dinner .

===========================================================================

Wow ! 4 Chapters a Day ! how was it ?? Is the story nice ? ^^ ~ This chapter kinda Violet? O~O?? Hahas , but still enjoy !! ^^ ~ More coming up XP ~