The Story behind Her

Four Gang In School

While Yuki was lying on L's embrace , her memories came back .

 

~

Yuki was holding her boyfriend's hand , Park Tae Jun . Yes , The Ulzzang and the KingKas in the School . Every girl's dream boyfriend , tall , handsome , Perfect .

"Tae Jun Oppa , are you alright after sick? You still look abit pale.." Yuki poke his cheek , Tae Jun chuckled . "Emm...I still feel abit unwell.." Tae Jun confessed .

"Where?!" Yuki starts to panic , "Here." Tae Jun pointed at his heart .

Yuki blushed abit and hit his chest where his heart is , "Bowh yah! That's my heart man!" Tae Jun rub his chest . Yuki rolled her eyes and smiled .

Suddenly her phone rang , "Ah , Bowh?! Jjinja?! Ne i will come now!" Yuki hang up the call , "Mianhae tae jun oppa , my friends got into trouble.." 

Tae Jun smiled in understandment , "Its alright , there's next time . Need any help remember to call me!" Tae Jun kissed her forehead . Yuki smiled happily like a kid , peck his lips and ran away .

"Babo Tae Jun!" Yuki chuckled and ran back to her house .

Tae Jun took out his phone and texted , "You can come to my house now." He smiled and walk back home .

"Baby~" Yuki was singing along with Juniel's Bad Man , *Keke , i hope he will like it! Wait why am i singing this?* Yuki shook her head and continue cooking her porriage for Tae Jun.

Yuki was holding the porriage walking happily and quickly to Tae Jun house , can't wait to see his surprize expression . Once Yuki love a person , she will give it all . All her Love .

Finally , arrived infront of his house . Yuki look at her porriage smile in happiness and went to the door knocked . The door slowly opened , it relives . 

Park Tae Jun and a Lady , a bathrobe around the lady and Tae Jun hair was in a mess . Yuki swallowed her saliver , eyes on Tae jun said "Who is she?.." Her voice is weak and cold , breathing was unusal . Her hand was shivering , "She's my.."

"i'm his ." The lady said , "Hi-his?" and that's it , the porriage dropped . Yuki gave Tae Jun a slap , tears just roll down and ran away .

Tae Jun clutch his fist , *i ruin this..* 

~

 

After that incident , Yuki and NerdyNerdy transfer to another school .

Yuki tighten L's hand , "Don't worry.." L close his eyes and place his head on top of Yuki's head .

                      ♤                      

"i'm sor-" Xinxin cover his mouth with her hand , "Oppa , its okay . As long you're here i know i'm safe ." Xinxin hug Hoya , suddenly the door opened .

"Hyo Jin?!" Hoya eyes blinked , "Yah Oppa! Can't remember me?!" Hyo Jin folded her arms .

                      ♤                      

Some teams went to Sunggyu to get the misson , "Alright , you both will be clearing up the rubbish around the beach."

"WHAT?!" , "Yes , clear up the rubbish! Since its the 2nd last day of Chalet , we must clean up this place before we go!" Sunggyu ordered , "Ne.." The both of them walk away .

"Oh! Dongwoo and Coco , you both help to clear up the rubbish too." , "Ne ." Dongwoo nodded , "Bowh?! Rubbish?! i can't make my nails dirty!" Coco pout .

"Please , not only you are doing the job . There's much prettier girls doing too ." *Like Jess.* Sunggyu thought , Coco stomp her feet and went away .

"Sungjong and Josephine , you both will go to the near by forest to get some woods . We will have firecamp ." Josephine and Sungjong nodded and went .

Honey smirked and she saw both of them walking towards the forest , "lets go ." Beautiful (except Coco & Bibi) went to the forest without Sunggyu's knowing .

Devilz came out from the smoking area and saw Beautiful went inside the forest , *What are they doing..*

                      ♤                      

While alica and sungyeol was laughing , they saw Angel ran out from NerdyNerd chalet crying . "Eh?! What happened?!" Sungyeol pointed at Angel as she ran .

"Wait.. inside the chalet only has .. Woohyun and Angel.." Alicia and Sungyeol look at each other , ** .

"WOOHYUN!" Sungyeol ran to the chalet while Alicia chase after Angel , "WOO-" Sungyeol saw Woohyun lying against the wall sitting on the ground . Tears wet his face and Sungyeol Knew .

*Sunyeon..*

                      ♤                      

"Where's Coco.." Nert was searching for Coco , planning to group with her . Suddenly a pair caught Nert's eye , "Dongwoo and Coco?!" Nert eyes widen .

Sunggyu grab Jess hand , "You and me , Lets go to the Supermakert and buy some food!"

jiajialee96 is back with update! heh , Oh! And its NEW YEAR!

HAPPY 2013 NEW YEAR!!! ^_^