Let Her Go

Four Gang In School

*Why did i agree to do this..* Woohyun sighed suddenly the situation pop out in his mind .

 

He stood up and their mom stood up and shouted at her, “Enough! You little bi-“ She cleared and corrected herself, “Angel! Behave yourself! Woohyun’s mom want to meet you. Don’t you remember that you had once stayed in their house before when you were young?”.

Angel bite her lip and says, “Yes, o-omma. I remembered.” Her mom smirked and says, “Than go with him.”

Woohyun couldn’t help but find all the situation weird, ‘How could their mom treat them in such a way?’. He noticed that she stiffened up and had her fist clenched into a ball beside her, “Arraso, mom.”

 

*Their mum is really weird.. , wait a second.. did i just worried? Tsk .* Woohyun rolled his eyes while cutting the carrots up .

 

 

Tears starts to drip from her eyes , "Gomawo mdm nam!" She hugged her tightly . "Nope Angel , i shall let you stay here awhile ." Mdm Nam smiled and went out .

Angel slowly took up the photo frame which is when Woohyun helping Angel to clean her wounds on her leg .

"This..." She mumbled .

 

Flashback

"Babo Woohyun! He just won't let me play with his new toy!!" Sungyeol pout while hitting the Sofa . Angel who was doing her homework walk towards Sungyeol .

"Where's he?" Angel asked .

"Up the room! He has been playing the whole day! SELFISH BOY!!" Sungyeol purposely shouted .

"WHATEVER!" Woohyun shouted back , Angel sighed and went up the room .

"Yah , Let Sungyeol play . i guess you haven't do your homework right?" Angel folded her arms , even Angel is young she has a mature mind due to her past .

"How about you help me to do?" Woohyun not looking in Angel's eye said . Pissed Angel went to take his bag and throw it to him.

"YAH!" Woohyun stared at Angel , "Don't be such a lazy bum , You are gonna do it Yourself ." Angel went to snatch the toy and went back downstairs .

"GIVE ME BACK!!" Woohyun chase after Angel , "NO! UNLESS YOU FINISH YOUR HOMEWORKS!" Angel runs around the house with the Superman toy .

"Aish! i shoulden't ask Angel for help , look now what i have done!" Sungyeol cursed himself .

BAM

"o-ouch.." Angel sit on the floor holding her leg which is bleeding , "OMG!" Sungyeol stunned .

"!" Woohyun quickly went to the take first aid and went to Angel .

"Stupid Woohyun! Its all your fault!!" Angel blew the wound , "Just shut up okay!" Woohyun don't know how to clean the wound , he just took the cotton pad and starts slowly cleaning .

*This might be a good shot!* Sungyeol creepy ideas and went to take the camera and took the photo down . Just in time , Mdm Nam came back home from Supermarket .

"Omo!!! What had happened?!"

 

Normal POV

More tears forms up , *i guess things won't be the same back then anymore..*

"Its the only memories i have to treasure ." Angel whispers .

"LUNCH IS READY!"

Angel wipe away the tears and went out .

 

Xinxin was on her way to Woohyun's house , halfway through . She saw someone that she don't want to see .

Fly .

*God must be playing with me* Xinxin rolled her eyes and pretend not looking at Fly . "Hey.." Suddenly Fly grabs Xinxin's hand . "Don't touch me!" Xinxin shove away his hand .

"I-i'm sorry.." Fly look into Xinxin eyes , its not the usual feeling he gave . 

*What is this...* Xinxin thought .

"I heard the conversation just now .. , i didn't mean to! it was just an concidence!" Fly explained . Xinxin was shocked but she remain the calm face . "Is that all you got to say?"

"Leave him Xinxin! He has now got another girl!" Fly holds her both shoulder , "GO AWAY!!" Xinxin push him and ran away .

Fly look her from afar , "I won't let him hurt you , i Promise ." 

 

Back then

Hoya tears fell , he has never felt this hurt before . He Loved Xinxin , he love her but because of One person everything changed . Steps walking towards Hoya , 

"Xin-" Hoya looked up , "Its you." Hoya coldly said .

"You shouldn't played with her feelings ." Fly stared at Hoya .

"I DON'T! YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" Hoya shouts and grabs fly shirt , "I don't care what's the matter , as long you hurt her . i'm not gonna let you go that easy ." 

"Let her go , you don't deserve her ." Fly deepen his voice , slowly Hoya loosen his grab .

 

*I...i..*

 

 

Finally a update by jiajialee96 , Sorry for waiting >