Want to FIGHT ?!

Four Gang In School

It was about 8pm right now..Normally , teenager will either go out having fun or staying at home to study . But for this four group...It's not the same life..

- NORMAL POV -

They was in front of a cafe , chatting while waiting for someone.

"Call her again! Ask her to be faster.."  Josephine cross her arm and said. Yuki dial a number , the other line pick up . 

"An se yo?" the other line said while breathing hard, as it can hear that she's running.

Yuki looks at Josephine and said , "Josephine ask you be faster . Where are you now?" 

"I'm here!! I saw you all! " Angel yelled while waving to NerdyNerd , she run fast to them . "You sure are late!" Josephine said angrily.

Angel wipe her sweat , "Mianhae~It been so late! I secretly ran out of house..Where you'll going?Wear till this...." she looks up and down on what her friend were all dressing.

(Josephine Wearing)

(Yuki Wearing)

(XinXin Wearing)

(Alicia Wearing)

(Jess Wearing)

 

"Go change into this." XinXin said as she pass Angel a plastic bag .

 

"What - " before she can talk,Josephine cut her line , " Just go and change,shoo shoo~" and push her into the cafe toilet.

They arrived at a nightclub. "HEY!Wait.How are we suppose to go in?." Angel pull all of them to stop them.

Alicia smirk , "Aigoo,this is easy..Come come. " Alicia tell them the plan and all of them give her a surprise looks.

Josephine , Yuki , Jess and Xin Xin went over to the door and the person of the nightclub stop them , "Hey,show me your IC.Are you 18 year old?"

Yuki smirk , " Hey~Don't we looks like 18?Which part huh? " The rest laugh and Josephine stare at that person .

Meanwhile, Alicia drag Angel into the nightclub while the nightclub person was not looking.

"Is it alright like this..?" Angel said and Alicia just smile to her . They meet the other inside the nightclub and sit around in a concer. 

"Let go dance! " XinXin drag Yuki and Josephine to the dance floor and began to dance . While yuki went to dance with other guys.  "So boring man.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aUiTfbVcSo&feature=channel_video_title

Jess complain and Angel nod in agreement.  "Aish! it's fun! Why don't you two go dance?"  Alicia said while drinking juice. They never drink beer before even they come to nightclub. Both Jess and Angel said , "No thanks.."

Someone kick their table,so three of them looks up.

"Oh~~ See who's here..One bunch of NERD is here in nightclub?! hahahahhs! Laugh die me!  " Viva insulted while her four other friend shook their head in a form of insulted.

"Yah,get hell out of this concer." Alicia said to them clamly yet hashly.

BiBi smirk and said, "What if we don't huh?~Want fight huh?!"

Mika point her index finger on her Cheek and said , " Come come Doggy , i'm waiting ~~~ Hahaha "

Angel expression turn to a smrik, "Fight?Are you kidding me?Just five of you?Why don't you go home and fight with your parent." Alicia and Jess laugh out loudly while the other member of NerdyNerd came back from dancing

 " YOU! "  Coco yelled at Angel , suddenly Josephine pull Coco's collar and warn her , " Don't you dare to do anything to my friend. "

Honey want to fight with her but Angel said a hash word , " Hey Honey , want to fight ? Save it . If you dare , fight it in school . If only you have the gut ."

Mika kick the table hardly and cause the other member to stand up , "You this nerd! Such a nerd in school,and now what?This your true side?Been such a Bad Girl ?!"

Yuki went over to stand beside Angel , "Hahas , looks like you don't know us well huh? She will become a bad girl if you make her angry.So shut your mouth up."

Beautiful start to shout loudly at NerdyNerd and this cause the nightclub person to come over ,

"HEY! FEW KIDS OVER THERE! YOU'LL ARE NOT ABOVE 18 RIGHT?! HEY! STAY THERE!!"  NerdyNerd pull each other and ran out of the nightclub,they only stop running when they're in front of a shopping mall. They laugh at each other and high five with each other .

" Pabo Clubbing Man ! HAHA!!! " Yuki and Xinxin keep laughing while holding their stomach .

" Aish !! i Haven't even drink finish my Beer !! Argh ! Those es . " Josephine kick the Light Pole .

" Relax ! Go buy some ?? , Kekeke ~~ " Yuki's eyebrown went up and down .

" Beer is Bad for Health !!! " Angel told them not to buy .

" Aish !! Drink Only !! , Heck care ! By the way it's getting Late . You not going home ? " Josephine remind Angel .

its 10.45pm ...

" AHH !!! Ne ne !! Bye Guys !!! " Angel rushing back home , the Others wave to her .

" Now ... LETS GO HAPPY !! WOOHOO ~ !! " Yuki shouted with both hands up in the Air .

" YEAH !! " All Shouted ! .

" Uh... Guys , i need to go home too . See ya tomorrow ! Have Fun ! " Jess walk to the Bus stop .

" Me too !! " Alicia raise up her hand .

" awwww man .... Okay , Bye !! See you both tomorrow !! " Yuki , Josephine and Xinxin wave to them .

the 3 Of them went to Have some Fun .. While the others went back home to sleep .

- BEAUTIFUL'S POV -

" Argh !! Those little Doggys ! THEY WILL PAY BACK ! " Honey kicked the Can on the Floor .

" Josephine !! Dare to Pull my COLLAR ! ! " Coco tidy her collar .

* So.. Angel trying to be ACT like Bad Girl? Well .. Lets See who is much better , Laughs ! Haha * Viva smiled .

==============================================================

Well well ! Hello Guys ^^ ~ 1st Chapter of this STORY ! Hope you guys enjoy it ! This Chapter and Every other chapters all will be Edited by Me [ jiajialee96 ] and PinkyLoveMusic !! .

Thanks for Reading !! PEACE !! , MUCH LOVES ^^ ~