Dance Practice In School

Four Gang In School

"Anyway in class going to join the Talent Contest?" Ms Kim ask. Everyone raise their hand and start to talk loudly. 

"Stop!Calm down.As a group,come up to me right now and register." Ms Kim said , Infinite get up from their seat and walk to Ms Kim , all those fangirl of them in their class keep screaming as Infinite are joining. After that Beautiful go up and all guy from the class scream expect Infinite.NerdyNerd go up and the class was in silent , after that Attractive went up too and there was silent too. Other group go up and after the register,class began. 

"Okay class,since Talent Contest are going to start,our school decided to have dance/vocal lesson instead of normal lesson.For now you'll will have a free lesson.You need to go to either the vocal or dance studio to practice for this talent contest" Ms Kim explain and the whole class cheer. 

"Hyung let go to dance studio!" Hoya said to Sunggyu ,all Infinite ran to the dance studio. 

"Yuki are you okay?" Angel ask her, Yuki smile and nodded before they went to the dance studio too.

====Dance Studio - Infinite POV====

"What should we dance.." Dongwoo ask Hoya. "hmmm..." Hoya thinking deeply  , "We should try something new to win!" . All agree and start to think. 

"I know! Remember last time we ask producer to help us compose a song?" Woohyun said , the other frown before all nodded. 

"Nothing Over and Paradise?" Sungjong asked , "Ya~" Woohyun said.

"You mean using our own song and create a dance?" Hoya ask , Woohyun nodded. 

"Good idea!" L said while smiling , "Hoya you're in charge of creating the dance~" . Hoya nodded and they start to think of some dance move together with Hoya. 

====Dance Studio - NerdyNerd POV====

"What should we dance?~" Angel asked while dancing randomly around. 

"Kim Kyu Jong-Yesterday?~ I love the dance!" Josephine suggest, all think while frowning ,but at last agree to it .

"What about the other dance?" Alicia ask while randomly dancing around together with Angel. 

"INTO THE NEW WORLD!  Saranghae neol ineukkim idaero~ " Angel said and sing while dancing to it , all cheer and said , "YES! THAT!" 

They start to practice for this two dance.

====Dance Studio - Beautiful POV====

"Hmmm..I think I'm become more and more ier~" Viva said while posing in front of a mirror. "Viva-ah~More y~" Coco and Viva laugh and said , "At least more ier than you and that Angel."

"Yes yes unnie the MOST y girl in the world" Mika tease and laugh. Viva show a angry face, "Okay!What dance should we dance?" 

CoCo act cutely and y , "4minute-Mirror Mirror" Because we got to spread our leg and be y~" All agree , "Most suitable for me~" Viva said and act y again.

"For the next dance,let dance "Secret - Shy Boy" for our Infinite oppa to see out aegyo~" Honey suggest all nodded and start to practice for their dance in a y way.

====Dance Studio - Attractive====

"Aigoo,what should we dance.." Boomz said while ruffled his hair in anger. Fly suddenly start to dance , "Let dance to U-KISS-Neverland and 2PM-Put Your Hand up!" 

Nert start to sing to 2PM-Put Your Hand Up , "WAA! Stop singing! Your singing hurt my eardrum!" Devilz complain .

"You don't know how to listen what! My singing so nice! " Nert aruge back and this cause them to aruge instead of practicing for dance.

====Normal POV====

After about 2 hour of dance practice, NerdyNerd get out of the dancing studio and saw lots of girl included Beautiful gathering outside Infinite dance room peeping at them. 

"What happen?" Angel ask one student while smiling  , that student looks at her while smiling , "Infinite oppa are so great in singing and dancing!" . 

NerdyNerd look at each other and excuse those studet poiletly to let them see it , they get to the front and peep. Infinite was singing and dancing to a song that they never once before. 

"From what I guess,they compose their own dance and song." Jess frown and said. The other student around them nodded in agreement, 

"YAH! Don't block our way looking at oppa!" Viva push Jess away from her way , NerdyNerd and the other student all graze at her but they just ignore it and carry on cheering for Infinite outside the dance studio. 

"What the..." Josephine curse under her breathe while looking at Viva. 

===========================================

PinkyLoveMusic here! ~ *Update update* Beautiful sure are emm right? Taking Infinite all to themselves.So how will the talent contest turn out to be?