Woohyun's Motive

Four Gang In School

"Yah ! Where excatly are you bringing me to?!" Angel pissed , "Chill , we are almost there!" Woohyun keep walking ,

After 15minutes of walk ,

"YES ! WE HAVE ARRIVED!" Woohyun shouted , "Bowh?" Angel came out .

"YAH!" Angel jump back , "it-its...its...the jumping cliffs..." She stuttered . Woohyun smirked , *Its time for Revenge!*

☜♡☞

"Do you still remember how we met?" Sunggyu asked , "Yeah..." Jess

FLASHBACK

Jess was sitting down on the bench eating her lollipop , till she heard some noise near the playground . Jess jump down from the bench and walk towards .

"Stupid idiot weak boy!! Hahaha" a Group of Kids gather to beat up the Little boy , he was helpless lying down letting them to beat.

"YAH!" Jess shouted , The Kids look at her , "Woah , Fairytail eh? Wonder women came to save the Prince?" His friends laughed. Since Young Jess was quite a violent fierce girl , she walk towards them and gave them a punch .

"Ar-arg! You better be becareful next time!" The boys ran away , "I Will! Thanks for your Concern!" Jess shouted and put back her lollipop inside . She turn to the boy next to her on the ground ,

"Are you okay?" Jess asked , "U-uh..." The boy slowly nodded , "My name is Jess , what's yours?"

"M-my..name is..Sunggyu...Kim Sunggyu.." , 

"That's a nice name ." She smiled , Sunggyu saw her smile , he smile along and that's how they make friends .

Almost everyday , they will come to the playground to play together . 

Till one day , Sunggyu have to leave and go to another Country . New York .

Sunggyu don't know what to do , he don't know how to face to face tell her .

How he will miss her , 

How he will endure the days of not see-ing her smile ,

that he actually have a Crush on her .

So what Sunggyu did is , he wrote a letter for her .

I Will come back Jess , Wait for me .

Only this one sentence , he had gave her .

☜♡☞

"And you really did come back ." Jess smiled , Sunggyu nodded .

"But Why you wanna go to Bibi there?" Jess asked , *To make you jealous* "To make you think if you actually recognize me but you don't till now .

Sunggyu face sadden abit , Jess gave him a light punch on his arm .

"Ouch" , "Bowh?! its just a light punch!" Jess said . 

"Just kidding ." Sunggyu said , both of them laughed .

☜♡☞

"Com'on! just try once okay??" Woohyun keep telling Angel , "No-NO!" Angel don't want to .

"Don't regret ." Woohyun tell her ,"E-eh?!" Woohyun push her down to the sea .

"AHHH!" Angel shouted , "WOOHOO!" Woohyun jump down too ,

SPLASH !

"H-help!" Angel leg suddenly got cramped , Woohyun thought she was playing .

"He-help!!" Angel strength is getting lower and slowly she got into the sea . Woohyun thought something strange and look around .

"Where's she?!" Woohyun anxious .

➳♥ ➳♥ ➳♥ ➳♥ ☜♡☞ ➳♥ ➳♥ ➳♥ ➳♥

What will happen to Angel? >< Found out in the next chapter !

Updated by jiajialee96 ! ;D